Notifications
Clear all

Extremely Oily Face

MemberMember
(@alphi)

Posted : 06/02/2014 8:05 pm

I have really oily face idk why, i know i should wash it 2 times but i MUST wash it 10 times a day, w/e i wash it maximum 3 times a day and my face gets oily after 1-2 MAX 3 hours....if i wipe it out with a paper my pores get clogged and bumps come out

MemberMember
(@palegreeneyes)

Posted : 06/14/2014 5:19 pm

Hi, recently, my face has been really oily too - so annoying! I really think the worst thing you can do is wash your face more, as your oil glands will work harder to produce more oil, which makes it worse. Try your hardest to only wash your face in the morning and at night and you could try things to help control the oil.

I have been using the Aztec Clay mask, clay is great at drying up oil and this mask is suppose to be great for acne and acne scars.

Try a toner - I'm not too knowledgeable on toners but I'm sure there are a few out there to help oily skin.

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 06/14/2014 9:03 pm

I have really oily face idk why, i know i should wash it 2 times but i MUST wash it 10 times a day, w/e i wash it maximum 3 times a day and my face gets oily after 1-2 MAX 3 hours....if i wipe it out with a paper my pores get clogged and bumps come out

only wash 2 times a day if any more your skin acid mantle and ph lvl falls off and thats when bacteria and other harmful stuff can get inside your pores which cause acne and damage your skin healing ability so it takes longer

also you can just dab paper to absorb the oil not wipe because thats too irritating for the skin which is not good , make sure the paper is clean and safe to use

MemberMember
(@lalle)

Posted : 06/17/2014 3:01 pm

As others have suggested earlier it is prefered that you keep yourself to wash your face only 2 times a day.

If you don't already drink water then I would suggest that you make a habit to drink plentyfull of water, if I ever felt dry or oily I would drink alot of water and I would feel alot more refreshed! Also some kind of moisturizer that is kind to sensetive skin helps!

MemberMember
(@strongbadia5000)

Posted : 06/26/2014 2:23 pm

There is always the chance that something you are currently using is irritating your skin and potentially making it oilier than it would normally be. When I tried Cerave cleanser and moisturizer my skin HATED it and would get overly oily a few hours later.

MemberMember
(@blackstock94)

Posted : 06/26/2014 6:44 pm

Best thing for me was using a BHA product and carrying around blotting papers. Also I found that wearing face powder made my face oilier than it was without it, so I don't wear one anymore.

MemberMember
(@tw12)

Posted : 06/26/2014 9:40 pm

u most probably suffer from hyperglycemia manifested by high serum production and thinning hair. U can use 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar daily to increase ur insulin sensitivity and thus decrease glucose parameters.