Notifications
Clear all

Stopped The Regimen!

MemberMember
(@cpaladino92gmail-com)

Posted : 06/01/2014 1:15 pm

Hello! I stopped the Regimen around 3-4 weeks ago. I was clear until yesterday. I suddenly broke out on my forehead. The pimples are small and under the skin, and they make me highly self concious because im not used to having pimples now... i need a new face wash, is there anything you guys recommend? I dont want to start the Regimen all over again... please recommend some face washes! <3

MemberMember
(@5beauty)

Posted : 06/01/2014 1:37 pm

If you started broking out again a face wash will not save you! If you want to avoid the regimen try a combination of supplements like fish oil, zinc, vitamin B or probiotics to figure whats working best for you!

MemberMember
(@cpaladino92gmail-com)

Posted : 06/01/2014 1:41 pm

If you started broking out again a face wash will not save you! If you want to avoid the regimen try a combination of supplements like fish oil, zinc, vitamin B or probiotics to figure whats working best for you!

thank you for the advice! i take supplements of vitamin B daily, do you think it will eventually clear me up?

MemberMember
(@joshd1987)

Posted : 06/01/2014 1:59 pm

panoxyl foaming wash has always worked the best for me. helps me control oily-ness.

MemberMember
(@5beauty)

Posted : 06/01/2014 2:05 pm

A good combo seems to be very effective according to other users in the forums. For me vitex and saw palmetto didnt do much...

MemberMember
(@cpaladino92gmail-com)

Posted : 06/01/2014 6:17 pm

panoxyl foaming wash has always worked the best for me. helps me control oily-ness.

could i pick some up at a local drugstore? Or will i have to visit the derm for some? thanks for your help:)

A good combo seems to be very effective according to other users in the forums. For me vitex and saw palmetto didnt do much...

do you recommend any combo's? i dont think my acne is hormonal, im pretty sure i broke out because ive been using salicylic acid on areas i didnt need it. Thanks a bunch:)

MemberMember
(@5beauty)

Posted : 06/02/2014 6:07 am

If you are not a hormonal case then you are lucky. Just stop what caused you acne and you will recover. You can try vitamin c and D as well as omega 3 supplements!

MemberMember
(@cpaladino92gmail-com)

Posted : 06/02/2014 7:00 am

If you are not a hormonal case then you are lucky. Just stop what caused you acne and you will recover. You can try vitamin c and D as well as omega 3 supplements!

i dont believe my acne is hormonal, im pretty sure this breakout was caused by a salicylic acid treatment i was using. :) I hope it goes away soon!

MemberMember
(@joshd1987)

Posted : 06/19/2014 2:16 am

could i pick some up at a local drugstore? Or will i have to visit the derm for some? thanks for your help:)

>A good combo seems to be very effective according to other users in the forums. For me vitex and saw palmetto didnt do much...

do you recommend any combo's? i dont think my acne is hormonal, im pretty sure i broke out because ive been using salicylic acid on areas i didnt need it. Thanks a bunch:)

sorry for the delay - yes, you can get it at any store.

you can find it on amazon too.