Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
c*hristina

Stopped The Regimen!

Hello! I stopped the Regimen around 3-4 weeks ago. I was clear until yesterday. I suddenly broke out on my forehead. The pimples are small and under the skin, and they make me highly self concious because im not used to having pimples now... i need a new face wash, is there anything you guys recommend? I dont want to start the Regimen all over again... please recommend some face washes! <3

If you started broking out again a face wash will not save you! If you want to avoid the regimen try a combination of supplements like fish oil, zinc, vitamin B or probiotics to figure whats working best for you!

If you started broking out again a face wash will not save you! If you want to avoid the regimen try a combination of supplements like fish oil, zinc, vitamin B or probiotics to figure whats working best for you!

thank you for the advice! i take supplements of vitamin B daily, do you think it will eventually clear me up?

A good combo seems to be very effective according to other users in the forums. For me vitex and saw palmetto didnt do much...

panoxyl foaming wash has always worked the best for me. helps me control oily-ness.

could i pick some up at a local drugstore? Or will i have to visit the derm for some? thanks for your help:)

A good combo seems to be very effective according to other users in the forums. For me vitex and saw palmetto didnt do much...

do you recommend any combo's? i dont think my acne is hormonal, im pretty sure i broke out because ive been using salicylic acid on areas i didnt need it. Thanks a bunch:)

If you are not a hormonal case then you are lucky. Just stop what caused you acne and you will recover. You can try vitamin c and D as well as omega 3 supplements!

If you are not a hormonal case then you are lucky. Just stop what caused you acne and you will recover. You can try vitamin c and D as well as omega 3 supplements!

i dont believe my acne is hormonal, im pretty sure this breakout was caused by a salicylic acid treatment i was using. :) I hope it goes away soon!

panoxyl foaming wash has always worked the best for me. helps me control oily-ness.

could i pick some up at a local drugstore? Or will i have to visit the derm for some? thanks for your help:)

>A good combo seems to be very effective according to other users in the forums. For me vitex and saw palmetto didnt do much...

do you recommend any combo's? i dont think my acne is hormonal, im pretty sure i broke out because ive been using salicylic acid on areas i didnt need it. Thanks a bunch:)

sorry for the delay - yes, you can get it at any store.

you can find it on amazon too.