Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
d-unit

Any good scar docotors in Canada? BC area

Hey everyone,

I am from Vancouver BC canada. Really want to work on these scars. I have done alot of research and I mainly have box and a few icepicks. When I wakeup in the morning I can't see them ...my skin is smooth whatever that means. Anyways does anyone know of some good scar docs near me and any suggestions to type of procedures.. I was thinkin of DR Rappaport but I like some more info of someone closer..

Thanks all so much

I don't know the answer to your question, but you could try doing a Search on the board for "Canada" and see what displays. Also, by responding, I am bumping your topic to the top of the board. smile.gif

Thanks! ANyways I would rather find someone here close to home but I will travel if need be.. So if anyone has had good results with a DR let me know ... I am lookin towards subcision and some mild resurfacing.

Thanks for any reply

Thanks! ANyways I would rather find someone here close to home but I will travel if need be.. So if anyone has had good  results with a DR let me know ... I am lookin towards subcision and some mild resurfacing.

Thanks for any reply

Hi all was away for awhile..No my scars are not hyperpigmentated I mean they have a slight discloration but pretty much faded.. I am 24 yrs old... What procedures does Dr Dodd preform.. How do I look him up??

Have u heard or have had any procedures done by Dr Dodd?? Is he reputable?

Sorry for all the questions and thanks for the info

Hi all was away for awhile..No my scars are not hyperpigmentated I mean they have a slight discloration but pretty much faded.. I am 24 yrs old...  What procedures does Dr Dodd preform.. How do I look him up??

Have u heard or have had any procedures done by Dr Dodd?? Is he reputable?

Sorry for all the questions and thanks for the info

hi I'm from the lower mainland and wanna find a derm that can help with ice-pick scars...i have a couple on my nose I really want to get rid of and vinegar is not working.

so I guess that means punch excision/grafting? heard about subcision too and artecoll but not sure which is best for ice-pick scars...

HEy des...I am still looking aswell I try to keep u updated if I find anything...and if you come across anyone let me know too!!