Notifications
Clear all

Only Thing I Dont Get

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 05/31/2014 9:24 pm

what causes a blackhead ?? i controlled my acne for a couple months now but i can never figure out what causes a blackhead ?? I use dan's regimen and it has helped control my acne but i always get a 1-2 blackheads out of nowhere , i exfoliate and use clay mask all the time. I dont eat any junk food or drink soda / anything with sugar probably besides rice

my skin is naturally oily but i use a toilet paper to just dab the oil away every couple of hours , is that bad ? or does having naturally oily skin just means blackheads

MemberMember
(@prettysam)

Posted : 06/01/2014 11:16 am

Blackheads are just pimples that dont have skin over them. All you have to do is clean out your pores, and the blackheads are gone. Theres no need to squish and squeeze. Exfoliate your face at least once a week by using your favorite exfoliating cream/facial wash. Use natural products only to prevent skin damage. Avoid stress and sleep early. Don't drink too much coffee or caffeinated drinks.

MemberMember
(@twosteps)

Posted : 06/01/2014 7:50 pm

You wipe your face with toilet paper? Are you using a moisturizer or something? I'm not sure what's in Dan's reg other than BP.

When I used clindamycin my face got really oily/shiny but when I stopped using it my face stopped being shiny.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 06/02/2014 10:26 am

You wipe your face with toilet paper? Are you using a moisturizer or something? I'm not sure what's in Dan's reg other than BP.

When I used clindamycin my face got really oily/shiny but when I stopped using it my face stopped being shiny.

i dont wipe , i dab and yes toilet paper because its more gentle and soft then regular paper towel

yes i moisturizer everyday after i apply bp

Blackheads are just pimples that dont have skin over them. All you have to do is clean out your pores, and the blackheads are gone. Theres no need to squish and squeeze. Exfoliate your face at least once a week by using your favorite exfoliating cream/facial wash. Use natural products only to prevent skin damage. Avoid stress and sleep early. Don't drink too much coffee or caffeinated drinks.

i exfoliate my face everyday

routine > wash face > cleanser > toner > bp > 10% glycolic acid moisturizer this is in the morning

night > repeat same steps but i use a clay mask then apply the rest on

no i dont stress and i sleep early everday at 10-11pm

i only drink water

sadly exfoliate isnt enough thats why i made this post

MemberMember
(@prettysam)

Posted : 06/26/2014 1:36 am

NO, don't wipe your face with toilet paper, a big no because it is harsh and may damage your skin. There is a wipe that is designed for face and I use natural facial wipes with no harmful ingredients. It is natural and very gentle for skin. You can try this and you can purchase online [Removed]