Rash-Like Breakout ...

Notifications
Clear all

Rash-Like Breakout During First Week Of Regimen

MemberMember
(@sarah2014)

Posted : 05/30/2014 8:33 am

This is my first week of the regimen and I am currently on day four. The first few days went great, and I could see some improvement (I have mild acne). However, today I noticed that I have tiny bumps all over my face that resemble a rash. Is this normal for someone who has just started the regimen?

Previously, I had been on a prescription Benzaclyn topical cream with 5% Benzol peroxide, so I know that I am not allergic to the BP. Perhaps I am having an allergic reaction to the moisturizer? Should I keep following the regimen and see if things get worse or switch to an alternate moisturizer? Any advice is appreciated.

MemberMember
(@angelkay)

Posted : 07/01/2015 7:57 am

Hi. I am in the same situation. Can you please let me know if this went away or u stopped using the regimen. Many thanks

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 07/01/2015 11:37 am

Hello... I'm a long time regimen user, 3 years and counting, and I have had the same type of reaction. What type of products are you using? It may be a reaction to one of the products you're using or part of the purging process. Please be sure to check out the regimen approved products and try not to deviate from the exact regimen steps. With time and consistency, you eventually will have clear skin. Let us know how it's going.

MemberMember
(@angelkay)

Posted : 07/02/2015 12:03 pm

I haven't used anything different other then the regimen. I'm currently only using the BP once a day. On the 3Rd day I could see small spots forming but today both my cheeks are covered in these small bumps. Should I continue. I'm scared to ruin my face more but carrying on using this product. Please help!

MemberMember
(@finnstep)

Posted : 05/11/2016 9:01 am

i am currently having these same issues with rash like bumps in week 1. Are there any updates in regards to this and is it normal? Thanks any help appreciated.

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 05/11/2016 9:34 am

32 minutes ago, finnstep said:

i am currently having these same issues with rash like bumps in week 1. Are there any updates in regards to this and is it normal? Thanks any help appreciated.

I had the same thing happen to me. Just keep going 🙂 They go away in time. It's probably because you're still getting used to BP.

MemberMember
(@finnstep)

Posted : 05/11/2016 10:10 am

31 minutes ago, oyinkan98 said:
1 hour ago, finnstep said:

I had the same thing happen to me. Just keep going 🙂 They go away in time. It's probably because you're still getting used to BP.

thanks so much for responding and I also just noticed I am using too much of the BP, I am in my 1st week and I am using it 2 times per day. I don't know how I missed the memo to only use a pea size one per day during week 1.