Thinking About Star...

Notifications
Clear all

Thinking About Starting.

MemberMember
(@savannahfofanna)

Posted : 05/29/2014 8:08 pm

Hey guys, I'm pretty new here. I heard about this website from a YouTube video, and I thought, what the hell. It's worth a shot. I've had acne for three years now and I'm at the age where it matters to me what I look like. A lot. I've tried every face wash you can buy, every home remedy. And honestly, it just keeps getting worse. I don't have a lot of money. I need advice, is this stuff worth it? And how long will it take? Thanks!

MemberMember
(@aldomg)

Posted : 05/29/2014 11:20 pm

Well, I was just like you I already used a lot of creams and soaps, acne face washes, etc.

Then I was like "meh" let's try this thing out and this is my 3rd month and I'm like 80-90% clear, not joking, give it a try, but follow it strictly and first month is horrible, atleast for me, my red pimples went from red to white and I was like "the hell".

But I continued, and in the second month everything became better, less breakouts, less acne, less red marks, added AHA+ some weeks ago and now my scars are almost gone too, works so good. ^__^

MemberMember
(@5beauty)

Posted : 05/30/2014 11:22 am

Give it a try, but dont expect miracles to happen. In my case, which is mild to moderate, it is keeping the pimples at bay. I have hormonal breakouts that keep coming once a month no matter what.....

MemberMember
(@hms)

Posted : 05/30/2014 11:55 am

Hey I'm the same. acne makes me so self conscious. I tried Accutane but that stuff is horrible and I could even stick it out. looking for other ways to tackle my acne. would everyone recommend this method?

MemberMember
(@wowcmon)

Posted : 06/27/2014 10:12 am

I think Im a lucky one becuz I'm like 80-90% clear after maybe 1 month. But my acne isnt too sever. And i didnt even use there cleanser.