Notifications
Clear all

Honey And Tumeric Mask Has Helped Red Marks Tons!

MemberMember
(@sinderella)

Posted : 05/29/2014 11:42 am

So what I've been using that's really helped my red marks is a honey and tumeric mask. It's really helped loads, and I've just used it three times over the past week. Thought I'd share in case anyone wants to try it :).

1 tablespoon raw honey

1/2 teaspoon tumeric

mix it up, and rub it into skin. Let it sit 20 minutes, and wash it off. I normally do it sitting in a warm bath. I feel like it helps it absorb better. I use my regular face wash shortly after. It leaves your skin so soft and bright. I absolutely love it. I'm very pale, and it's kind of given me a glow. I haven't been this content with my skin in a while!

It can get drippy, so don't do it over carpet. And if you have long hair, pull your hair back. Getting honey in your hair turns to a sticky knotted mess, and you'll end up having to wash your hair. Also, be careful with the tumeric, it can stain clothes.

MemberMember
(@5beauty)

Posted : 05/29/2014 12:26 pm

Oh...yes! This simple mask is soooo effective. Try to add some yoghurt. It makes the mix a thicker paste and does not run. Yoghurt is also suggested in red marks. I also put some lemon drops in. Awsome!!!!!

MemberMember
(@sinderella)

Posted : 05/29/2014 2:39 pm

Oh...yes! This simple mask is soooo effective. Try to add some yoghurt. It makes the mix a thicker paste and does not run. Yoghurt is also suggested in red marks. I also put some lemon drops in. Awsome!!!!!

Oooh, I'll have to try that! I wish I would have found this years ago. It's fantastic!