Will The Regimen Wo...

Notifications
Clear all

Will The Regimen Work For Large Cystic Acne?

MemberMember
(@anotherstar)

Posted : 05/27/2014 7:50 pm

Hi there, new to the board and all. I just ordered my first regimen kit today and I'm looking forward to starting it once it arrives.

My acne has been insane the last few months. I'm 24, female with oily/combo skin (like super oily rn as it's beginning to be summer but oh my god does it get dry in the winter months). For years I only used Proactive's Renewing Cleanser and that kept me 80% clear I'd say. A couple weeks out of the month I'd have a couple pimples and occasionally a cystic one (usually always near the sides of my chin). Well I guess I should of continued with what I thought was clear enough but I messed around with my face and went off Proactive and on to Cetaphil cleanser and started Retin A cream twice a week. Well Retin A never helped me at all it only made my face super irritated even after weeks and weeks of use and dried my once glowy oily skin into a desert. So I decided to stop the Retin A and just go back to my old Proactive cleanser. Well now I've been on it about 5 weeks and my face is still covered in cysts!! I have no idea what happened. I almost never get small pimples, its always these full blown massive things on my face now. I'm so depressed and Proactive doesn't cut it anymore. I'm hoping The Regimen can kill these babies because it seems I've had success with the BP in Proactive so common sense says it should. I'm just scared :(

This is my last resort before going to the derm and even then I'm afraid they're gonna recommend more retinoids and stuff (and no thank you as that's the thing that screwed my face up to begin with!)

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 05/28/2014 9:10 pm

We have customers with acne that ranges from mild to severe have reported success with The Regimen. While your results may not happen quickly with more severe acne, if you follow it strictly you should see some progress in time.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 05/29/2014 8:51 am

The regimen was what cleared my face full of cystic acne. You can see before and after pics on my signature to show you how bad my cysts were before I started the regimen.

MemberMember
(@ambersue)

Posted : 06/05/2014 6:50 am

ABSOLUTELY! I had severe cystic acne. I am three months in the regimen and I am now completely clear. It's unreal how the regimen has helped me. I have yet to post my success story and before & after pics.

MemberMember
(@anotherstar)

Posted : 06/10/2014 3:28 pm

thanks guys, you've given me hope!

The regimen was what cleared my face full of cystic acne. You can see before and after pics on my signature to show you how bad my cysts were before I started the regimen.