Notifications
Clear all

Pauas Choice.

MemberMember
(@gradelybull)

Posted : 05/25/2014 10:16 pm

Just wanted to know from anyone out there if they have used the paulas choice acne 3 step product. I see the product has great reviews, iv been using proactive plus it has been OK but I still get a few pimples here and there and it does not clear up my blemish on my cheeks as fast as I want. IV been using proactive plus for about 1 month and 1 week. It did clear me up a bit. Just wanted to know if the paulas choice is worth trying. Would love to see before and after pics of those who have used it.

MemberMember
(@kim1584)

Posted : 06/09/2014 12:07 am

Hi Gridley Bull,

I haven't tried the 3 step acne product, but I did order the sample kit of the skin balancing system and got some amazing results. My skin cleared up within two days and i honestly can say that it is the best my skin has ever looked. However, I was only able to get about 4 days use out of the sample foil packets. The full products are pricey, but I've heard they can last up to 6 months if you use it wisely. It's weird they don't have a sample of the acne system. But I highly recommend you try one of the other sample kits. They have different ones for different skin types so you can find the one that works best for you. Good luck!

MemberMember
(@lulu2283)

Posted : 06/16/2014 6:17 am

I've tried a myriad of Paula's Choice products for acne as well as for anti-aging and have yet to find one that did not perform as advertised. I have not used the 3 step itself but have used the facial cleanser and a 2% BHA treatment. BHA, when formulated correctly, is another great product to clear pores.

MemberMember
(@ss1018)

Posted : 07/17/2014 9:50 am

I've tried

Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid- it did nothing for my clogged pores or blackheads and just felt heavy on my skin.

Paula's Choice Clear Regular Strength Exfolient- I saw a reduction in blackheads and clogged pores didn't really do anything for acne, felt like water and was extremely gentle.

Paulas Choice Resist 9 Treatment- Works wonders it's just pretty expensive but it does help get rid of hyper pigmentation!!!!!

Paula's Choice Clear 2.5% BP- I think it broke my skin out I used it for 2 months, my skin cleared up after stopping.

Everyone is different so some of these products could defiantly work for you, the one thing I love about this brand is their customer service and the fact that you can sample everything first before buying a full size!