Is Dim Actually An ...

Notifications
Clear all

Is Dim Actually An Anti-Androgen Or Just Used For Estrogen Dominance?

MemberMember
(@smichelle)

Posted : 05/25/2014 8:14 pm

hey guys...

Im writing because Im becoming super desperate about my oily skin. I want it gone...all gone. I've tried SP for a while, and will try spearmint tea as well starting this week but nothing seems to work.

I have Diane-35 sitting in my drawer but don't want to try it unless I've tried every other natural approach. I read that DIM is a strong anti androgen, but some are arguing it's used only for estrogen dominance and to get rid of the toxic estrogen.

I am low in both estrogen/progesterone so I truly don't need any more estrogen gone.

Has anyone tried DIM for oily skin with success?

MemberMember
(@missc1990)

Posted : 06/04/2014 11:30 am

I don't believe it's an anti-androgen. I read some stories it boosts free testosterone, so that's not what you need... don't know how it works for some people. Have you tried natural progesterone cream? And to raise your estrogen... maybe phyto estrogens? Like soy, flaxseed, etc. If that won't work.. I think there are also estrogen creams on the market, but you gotta search for a good and natural one! Don't take diane 35... it will decrease your female hormones even more once you'll stop using it.