Notifications
Clear all

Is Dr. Rappaport Very Good For Acne Scars Correction?

MemberMember
(@51withskin)

Posted : 05/23/2014 11:46 am

Hello everyone.

I want to get my rolling indented scares finally fixed. I also want the ruddy complexion and line on my forehead fixed. BUT I REALLY WANT TO GET THE INDENTED SCARS FIXED. :) Time to do it.

Has anyone here used Dr. Rappaport? I know his online videos are very encouraging. He has lots of experience. In addition, are there any other doctors in the NJ/ NY area you would recommend?

Thank you.

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 05/23/2014 12:45 pm

have a consultation with him since its free and ask him about punch excisions for ice picks he seems so against them yet that tca cross is your best bet

MemberMember
(@51withskin)

Posted : 05/23/2014 12:52 pm

have a consultation with him since its free and ask him about punch excisions for ice picks he seems so against them yet that tca cross is your best bet

He's against them? How do you now? :)

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 05/23/2014 12:53 pm

Hello everyone.

I want to get my rolling indented scares finally fixed. I also want the ruddy complexion and line on my forehead fixed. BUT I REALLY WANT TO GET THE INDENTED SCARS FIXED. Time to do it.

Has anyone here used Dr. Rappaport? I know his online videos are very encouraging. He has lots of experience. In addition, are there any other doctors in the NJ/ NY area you would recommend?

Thank you.

ask him also for some before and after pictures as well make sure he has clear good ones

MemberMember
(@51withskin)

Posted : 05/23/2014 1:06 pm

Okay. I just want the best, most experienced doctor I can find. Any suggestions on how I do that?

MemberMember
(@michi31)

Posted : 05/23/2014 1:41 pm

He does have lots of experience and does almost everything. He is ridiculously overpriced. I paid $900 for a subcision of one small spot and I suspect he may have done it slightly too high, as new scar tissue formed partially above the scar. I'll never know - this could have just been how it flowed, but I suspect. He is also a celebrity doctor, totally booked and I think that contributes to less individual patient attention. He messed up my friend's face with Fraxel by doing all her skin that was fine even though she said not to, and it reacted very badly there. So I have mixed feelings about him.

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 05/23/2014 4:10 pm

He does have lots of experience and does almost everything. He is ridiculously overpriced. I paid $900 for a subcision of one small spot and I suspect he may have done it slightly too high, as new scar tissue formed partially above the scar. I'll never know - this could have just been how it flowed, but I suspect. He is also a celebrity doctor, totally booked and I think that contributes to less individual patient attention. He messed up my friend's face with Fraxel by doing all her skin that was fine even though she said not to, and it reacted very badly there. So I have mixed feelings about him.

michi what he did to your friend shows you he should be avoided thanks for sharring

MemberMember
(@51withskin)

Posted : 05/23/2014 7:08 pm

Is your friends skin going to look normal again? Gosh, that's disturbing. What happened?

MemberMember
(@51withskin)

Posted : 05/24/2014 6:51 pm

I took some photos of myself. MAN I LOOK TERRIBLE! My jowls are SAGGING! I have DARK CIRCLES UNDER MY EYES! The texture of my skin looks kind of ruddy. And then, there are the INDENTATIONS. But, honestly, the indentations look like the least of my problem. I don't now where to start with myself. I look like a wreck. :(

MemberMember
(@51withskin)

Posted : 07/03/2014 1:41 pm

I'm very disappointed. I did not hear back from the Doctor's office with any information about my consulation.

MemberMember
(@51withskin)

Posted : 11/21/2014 11:58 am

Dr. Rapaptort's office finally sent me the information concerning the treatment. :)

MemberMember
(@bloodwar44)

Posted : 11/22/2014 5:48 pm

Hello everyone.

I want to get my rolling indented scares finally fixed. I also want the ruddy complexion and line on my forehead fixed. BUT I REALLY WANT TO GET THE INDENTED SCARS FIXED.

It's impossible.