Notifications
Clear all

Massive Pimple Popped Early, Now Trapped Under Skin 🙁 Please Help!

MemberMember
(@baconburger)

Posted : 05/21/2014 9:53 pm

So a couple weeks ago I got a MASSIVE pimple on the corner of my chin. Biggest thing I have ever had. It came up under a hyper pigmentation spot and was dark brown and horrendous. It sort of came to a head but not all the way, but in like 3 places! Then while I was goddamn EATING I felt a sharp pinch and it was gushing shit. I raced to go push all the crap out and it scabbed.

So, here I am, 2 weeks later with a large, nonpainful brown lump with a crapoload off sebum underneath it. And I have no idea how to get it to a head :( I've tried hot compresses, tea tree oil, everything. How do I make it go away?! Is it permanent?

MemberMember
(@ukdreamin)

Posted : 05/22/2014 12:08 am

Queen helene's mint julep masque brought a massive nodule I had for weeks to a head, which later popped by itself as I was cleansing my face. So I recommend trying that!

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 05/22/2014 6:24 am

hot compresses or steam your face, and then try an AHA or BHA like glycolic acid 10% or Salicylic acid 2% is what they sell but I buy the 10% on line from amazon that is a peel and I doctor it down to about 5% with aloe vera and a little tea tree oil....but work an AHA in as step one, then spot treat with BP or whatever your usual topical treatment is

MemberMember
(@finguy93)

Posted : 05/23/2014 12:21 am

Use a lot of AHA, but be careful because overdosing it too much will burn your skin badly and leave terrible marks.