Ordered Regimen Few...

Notifications
Clear all

Ordered Regimen Few Questions?

MemberMember
(@ihateacne1995)

Posted : 05/21/2014 9:27 am

1.) should i use treatment on my forehead? (I never break out there) i only breakout on my cheeks and chin

2.) will the regimen prevent me from outgrowing acne? I'm 19 male both my brothers had acne but outgrew it around 19-20

3.) Can i use lactic acid peels weekly with the regimen?

MemberMember
(@5beauty)

Posted : 05/21/2014 12:43 pm

1. Yes you can. I do that too. I use the bp only on the problem areas and i have no problem.

2. It seems that as far as you use the bp you have your acne under control. If you stop for more than a couple of days, you may breakout again. Acne subsides by itself according to age or hormonal changes. So, it will go when it is predisposited to do so!!

3. I use lactic acid every other day as a five min. mask. No problem! Just to say that my acne is mild and my skin tolerant to everything. If you are like me, lactic acid is perfectly fine. Otherwise, use it with caution as it might use irritation!

MemberMember
(@nkay0903)

Posted : 05/21/2014 1:36 pm

i ordered mine over a week ago and have not gotten mine. anyone know how long it takes?

MemberMember
(@ihateacne1995)

Posted : 05/22/2014 10:17 am

1. Yes you can. I do that too. I use the bp only on the problem areas and i have no problem.

2. It seems that as far as you use the bp you have your acne under control. If you stop for more than a couple of days, you may breakout again. Acne subsides by itself according to age or hormonal changes. So, it will go when it is predisposited to do so!!

3. I use lactic acid every other day as a five min. mask. No problem! Just to say that my acne is mild and my skin tolerant to everything. If you are like me, lactic acid is perfectly fine. Otherwise, use it with caution as it might use irritation!

Hey i appreciate your reply!! thank you! yea i think I'm just like you my skin can take harsh things.. you say you do lactic acid masks every two days.. what percentage? i think mine is about 60%.. and with your second answer I'm sorry I'm not to good with english "predispsited to do so" means that it will go away when its originally suppose to? BP just helps it stay clear until then right? because i don't see ever guys over 25 with acne!!

i ordered mine over a week ago and have not gotten mine. anyone know how long it takes?

I ordered mine tuesday and it shows that i will get it mon-tuseday so about a week from CALIFORNIA to NY.. looks like we will both start it at the same time, it'd be cool to keep up with each others results..

MemberMember
(@5beauty)

Posted : 05/22/2014 1:23 pm

I use sue devitt' s microquatic lactic acid. Its a cosmetic brand, but it doesnt indicate the percentage. I dont think its very high, though.

Predisposed means it is written in your genes. So, if you have the tendancy for acne you will have it as long as your genes say so. Maybe it goes in one year, maybe after five! Yes, the bp keeps you clear till you reach the age your genes have decided to subside acne!

MemberMember
(@nkay0903)

Posted : 05/26/2014 9:03 am

Hey i appreciate your reply!! thank you! yea i think I'm just like you my skin can take harsh things.. you say you do lactic acid masks every two days.. what percentage? i think mine is about 60%.. and with your second answer I'm sorry I'm not to good with english "predispsited to do so" means that it will go away when its originally suppose to? BP just helps it stay clear until then right? because i don't see ever guys over 25 with acne!!

I ordered mine tuesday and it shows that i will get it mon-tuseday so about a week from CALIFORNIA to NY.. looks like we will both start it at the same time, it'd be cool to keep up with each others results..

I GOT MINE friday!. i have been using it over the last 3 days on my forehead only as im worried itll dry our the rest of my face too much. I am going to jamaica tomorrow...should i take the treatment with me? with the sun and all im really worried i may have a negative experience.

MemberMember
(@5beauty)

Posted : 05/26/2014 9:20 am

Nkay0903 you can take the treatment or leave it behind if it is for a short break. In any case make sure you use a high spf for protection.