Notifications
Clear all

I Got Prescriptions!

MemberMember
(@jaileneh8sacne)

Posted : 05/18/2014 6:50 pm

Okay so finally after trying nearly every over the counter product I could gets my hands on I went to a assistant physician ( all the dermatologist were booked.)He prescribed me clindamycin 1% for the morning and tretinoin .025% for night. I've been doing this regimen for two days now and its just gotten worse. My cheeks were smooth and now they are bumby again and my forehead is just getting more and more whiteheads.

Has anyone else had this regimen? How did it work for you and when am I going see an improvement?

MemberMember
(@david1017)

Posted : 05/25/2014 1:38 am

2 days is wayy too soon to call anything. Retinoids take so long to even begin seeing improvement.

MemberMember
(@missdeevi)

Posted : 05/27/2014 6:38 pm

With tretinoin, you need to give a month for signs of improvement. On week three you will have an initial breakout and for some people that starts with immediate use but I promise you it will get better. If your skin is sensitive it may be worse to start, try mixing a small drop of retin a with aloe gel or oil before you apply at night so it does not cause irritation. I use 0.05% every night and only had an IB around week 2 through 3. My pitted scarring has gone down significantly and as of today I have no active pimps.