Should You Use Benzoyl Poroxide On Holiday

MemberMember
(@ladyc)

Posted : 05/18/2014 1:56 pm

Should you use BP on holiday as it says to stay away from the sun

MemberMember
(@5beauty)

Posted : 05/18/2014 2:34 pm

I live in a country where the sun is burning for 8 months. I use bp at night only and in the morning i use a high spf, 25 at least. If your skin is sensitive, you need 50 spf.

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 05/19/2014 1:22 pm

I've used it year round for years. You should use spf each day and reapply according to the package directions when you are outdoors swimming/sweating. Never underestimate hats too! :)

MemberMember
(@ladyc)

Posted : 05/29/2014 1:41 am

Thanks for your help 5beauty and brandy! Do you suggest when I go on holiday to use it only at night time!? Thank you

Also what about using sudacream,?

MemberMember
(@5beauty)

Posted : 05/30/2014 6:24 am

Thanks for your help 5beauty and brandy! Do you suggest when I go on holiday to use it only at night time!? Thank youAlso what about using sudacream,?

I use the bp only at night and is effective. I also use sudocrem when i figure a new pimple coming out. It is a great spot treatment. You can use it anytime of the day, if you have put bp let it dry first. I use it overnight to bring the pimple down and is doing a great job. It is effective at any stage of the pimple. When forming, it reduces its size and inflamation. When poped it helps to heal faster and scab, so as to flat quickly. There is no problem in the use of both bp and sudocrem.

MemberMember
(@ladyc)

Posted : 05/30/2014 11:58 am

Thanks again! Do you apply the sudacream all over your face or do you just add it to the spots? Thank you so much for all your help

MemberMember
(@5beauty)

Posted : 06/01/2014 1:30 pm

Thanks again! Do you apply the sudacream all over your face or do you just add it to the spots? Thank you so much for all your help

It is quite thick, so avoid the whole face. Put a generous amount on each spot. If there are many you will look like a white polka dot face, but who cares if you are not in public and if this actually works. Good luck!!!!

MemberMember
(@ladyc)

Posted : 06/02/2014 7:25 am

Great thank you

Do you ever put in on during day

MemberMember
(@5beauty)

Posted : 06/02/2014 11:00 am

Yeap... Anytime!

MemberMember
(@ladyc)

Posted : 06/02/2014 2:55 pm

Do you apply it all over the face? As I noticed it makes you look very white :-) also cam you put make up on after? Do you put it on after applying BP in the evening too?

Just seen your other comments thanks loads!? Do you know of any good sun creams?

MemberMember
(@ladyc)

Posted : 06/04/2014 3:31 pm

Do you use anything in the morning?

MemberMember
(@5beauty)

Posted : 06/06/2014 12:38 pm

I dont use bp in the morning. I just wash my face and use a regular face cream. Dont know much about sunscreens. You need a non comedogenic with high spf. If the brand vichy is familiar to you try the sunscreen for mat effect and spf50. Its great!

MemberMember
(@sunbeam-the-great)

Posted : 06/06/2014 12:51 pm

If you have acne-prone skin, it's best to apply the regimen daily twice per day, everyday. Straight-forward answer. I wouldn't slack off on special occasions or holidays. Keeping skin clear is good. ^__^

MemberMember
(@nitemare)

Posted : 06/23/2014 10:25 pm

If you have acne-prone skin, it's best to apply the regimen daily twice per day, everyday. Straight-forward answer. I wouldn't slack off on special occasions or holidays. Keeping skin clear is good. ^__^

Correct. You must apply BP twice daily,. regardless of holiday. If you skip a day, it can affect results. Always apply it in morning and night.

MemberMember
(@battle2011)

Posted : 06/25/2014 3:08 pm

Correct. You must apply BP twice daily,. regardless of holiday. If you skip a day, it can affect results. Always apply it in morning and night.

Isn't your face getting irritated when doing that?

MemberMember
(@nitemare)

Posted : 06/25/2014 3:51 pm

Isn't your face getting irritated when doing that?

No, after several months your face adapts and does not become irritated any longer

MemberMember
(@prettysam)

Posted : 06/26/2014 2:04 am

When I had acne I used BP daily but I see to it that I wear sunblock to protect my skin from further damage. There is no holiday in using BP except if you already attain good skin and acne are gone already and what you need is to keep and maintain the smoothness. You can use natural facial wipes which I also use and purchase from online shop http://www.essenzzahealth.com/content/page/facial-cleansing-wipes.html

en af
is
werkwoord: wees
MemberMember
(@battle2011)

Posted : 07/17/2014 1:35 am

When I had acne I used BP daily but I see to it that I wear sunblock to protect my skin from further damage. There is no holiday in using BP except if you already attain good skin and acne are gone already and what you need is to keep and maintain the smoothness. You can use natural facial wipes which I also use and purchase from online shop http://www.essenzzahealth.com/content/page/facial-cleansing-wipes.html

en af
is
werkwoord: wees

I see your point. How long have you been on BP?

MemberMember
(@prettysam)

Posted : 08/05/2014 6:38 pm

I 've been using BP for almost two years now and my acne is almost controlled so I think by the end of the year i will totally drop the BP. THanks to BP because it really ease my acne. I see to it that I use whitening cream also after after the acne get totally dry and no bump at all to have blemish free skin.

MemberMember
(@ladyc)

Posted : 08/13/2014 12:25 am

Hey, thanks for your comments one been using the BP almost a year now

MemberMember
(@ladyc)

Posted : 10/10/2014 4:50 pm

That's great thanks loads Ann