Notifications
Clear all

Has Anybody Recovered From An Uneven Skin Texture (Not Tone)?

MemberMember
(@aurevoir771)

Posted : 05/18/2014 1:54 pm

My skin looks very bumpy with enlarged pores from continuous peeling treatments.

I think TCA peels are helpful in filling up the scars, but also have a lot of potential for damaging the skin.

To give you a better idea of how my skin looks currently, I have a link from Google Image.

%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fantiagingskincure.com%252Fhow-to-get-rid-of-enlarged-pores%252F%3B960%3B540

What are the effective home treatments for getting rid of uneven skin texture? I have a very oily skin with some blackheads on the nose :(

I was thinking of using Nia 24 skin strengthening cream along with copper peptide serum and MSM lotion.

Also, how is Nerium AD? The advertisement seems too good to be true, just like other facial products.

If anybody has recovered from this, please share your knowledge. Your response would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

MemberMember
(@twosteps)

Posted : 05/18/2014 2:49 pm

So you have scarring?

MemberMember
(@aurevoir771)

Posted : 05/18/2014 3:01 pm

So you have scarring?

Yes, I have all sorts of scarring (boxcar, icepick, and round). The scars have improved quite a bit, but far from perfect. Right now, uneven skin texture is more problematic than pitted scarrings, at least to my eyes.

MemberMember
(@taurus_girl)

Posted : 05/18/2014 3:19 pm

I know what you mean. I have what would probably be considered mild/moderate scarring but if I could improve the overall texture, it would make a significant difference.

I think the main recommendations for texture would be retin a, dermastamping and maybe the tca peels like you already mentioned.

MemberMember
(@jayjay786)

Posted : 05/18/2014 3:41 pm

If the image is what your skin looks like you won't have much of a problem - looks like enlarged pores - try egg mask for a home remedy. Use cold water and keep your skin cool to close the pores. Also try ice and apple cider vinegar.

MemberMember
(@panicjack)

Posted : 05/20/2014 9:02 pm

You have nothing to worry about...