Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kambizan

Super Oily Skin

So I'm a 24 year old male with super oily skin. I've been on accutane before. Right now I'm only using Benzoyle Proxide 10%. I wash my face twice a day, once at nights before applying benzoyle proxide and once in the morning to wash off the Benzoyle Proxide.

It's all good from the time I apply my bp on my face until I wash it in the morning. But from morning to night it gets super oily and it's really irritating.

What can I use throughout the day to prevent my face from becoming too oily?

Your skin might be overproducing oil because it's trying to counter the bp....try cutting down on the bp, try 2.5%

Other options are possibly a sensitive soap, mild cleanser or oil absorbing sheets, I recall shiseido doing really good ones.

Good luck

No, my face has always been like this. I always had oily skin and It's not something that happened after using bp. I just want to know how to minimize the oil producing process during the day when I don't have bp on my face.

Anyway I can't cut down my bp as it has given me good results and it controls my breakouts.

Thanks for the reply though.

Edited by kambizan