Notifications
Clear all

How To Get Rid Of Forehead Acne?

MemberMember
(@user5000)

Posted : 05/18/2014 8:40 am

Hi, so I can spots around my mouth when I eat too such sugar or carbs so in order to get rid of them, I stop eating sugar and carbs for a bit. Simple.

But within the last two mouths my forehead has been breaking out, and it never did before. It was always the part of my face that was perfectly clear. I read that forehead acne is due to stress, and I was stressed a couple of weeks ago so I contributed the new spots to this stressful time. However, as of today my stress has been gone for about 3 weeks (no deadlines, no interviews, work is easier) but I'm still getting new big red spots there. Why? And what can I do to get rid of them. - I feel so relaxed and I'm drinking plenty of water but they keep on coming. Help!

MemberMember
(@sabrigb35)

Posted : 05/18/2014 8:54 am

Keep in the basic. Don't touch it. Relax. Eat well. Use your normal medicines. Drink water. Sleep well. Keep your hair away from it. I have that kind of acne, and im trying to eliminate it too... all I ever did was reduce it -_-

but anyway, good luck c:

MemberMember
(@excelfirst)

Posted : 05/18/2014 3:19 pm

You can start exfoliating 2 times a week, that could help. Also, you should go out into the sun for a minimum of 15 minutes everyday to get vitamin D. This helps forehead acne, alot. Drink alot of water aswell.