Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
user5000

How To Get Rid Of Forehead Acne?

Hi, so I can spots around my mouth when I eat too such sugar or carbs so in order to get rid of them, I stop eating sugar and carbs for a bit. Simple.

But within the last two mouths my forehead has been breaking out, and it never did before. It was always the part of my face that was perfectly clear. I read that forehead acne is due to stress, and I was stressed a couple of weeks ago so I contributed the new spots to this stressful time. However, as of today my stress has been gone for about 3 weeks (no deadlines, no interviews, work is easier) but I'm still getting new big red spots there. Why? And what can I do to get rid of them. - I feel so relaxed and I'm drinking plenty of water but they keep on coming. Help!

Edited by user5000

Keep in the basic. Don't touch it. Relax. Eat well. Use your normal medicines. Drink water. Sleep well. Keep your hair away from it. I have that kind of acne, and im trying to eliminate it too... all I ever did was reduce it -_-

but anyway, good luck c:

You can start exfoliating 2 times a week, that could help. Also, you should go out into the sun for a minimum of 15 minutes everyday to get vitamin D. This helps forehead acne, alot. Drink alot of water aswell.