Notifications
Clear all

Red Irritated Eyes

MemberMember
(@rowan1993)

Posted : 05/16/2014 10:55 am

Hi all,

I suffer from mild to moderate acne and was looking for a treatment and so I started the regimen a couple of months ago and have achieved good results. However, recently my eyes have been red and irritated throughout the whole day. The inside of my eyelids also look more red than usual! This has been going on for around 4 weeks now. Is it possible that the benzoyl peroxide could be causing it and if so is there anything I can do? I tried Vaseline around my eyes already with limited success.

MemberMember
(@jakesimon1234)

Posted : 05/16/2014 1:15 pm

I doubt it is the bp that is causing this to happen, if it were it would have happened from the start. Unless your putting the bp around or close to your eyes it should not be irritated just slightly dry. But it could be allergies from something else that could be causing this reaction

MemberMember
(@winenotwhine)

Posted : 05/20/2014 6:26 pm

This happened to me yesterday. Are you using Dan's regimen? I accidentally spread some moisturizer next to my eyes and they were literally on fire. Today they are completely swollen. Lesson learned. Keep away from the eye area!