Notifications
Clear all

Iam Fed Up Of My Life (Please Help)

MemberMember
(@mohamed999)

Posted : 05/13/2014 9:11 am

Hi

iam 14 years old and i have been facing acne since i was 12 . at first it was just a little but now its just too much , i have lots of red acne on my cheeks and necks , i also got a few on my back . I started using bioderma global intensive purifying skin and the cleanser,iam using it now for about 3 months and i have less breakouts than usual and the acne redness is decreasing , but i sometimes get those yellow headed pimples on my cheeks . Any thoughts of what shall i do to stop this . no one in my class or someone i know who is my age has that much acne . and if it is possible can you suggest any other acne caring products . any specific diet to get less acne would be appreciated also .

Thank you . (btw i used to masturbate and had a kind of sex addiction but i stopped that cuz i thought my acne might be related to that , i stopped since about 3 weeks ) .

MemberMember
(@excelfirst)

Posted : 05/14/2014 6:39 pm

Hi

iam 14 years old and i have been facing acne since i was 12 . at first it was just a little but now its just too much , i have lots of red acne on my cheeks and necks , i also got a few on my back . I started using bioderma global intensive purifying skin and the cleanser,iam using it now for about 3 months and i have less breakouts than usual and the acne redness is decreasing , but i sometimes get those yellow headed pimples on my cheeks . Any thoughts of what shall i do to stop this . no one in my class or someone i know who is my age has that much acne . and if it is possible can you suggest any other acne caring products . any specific diet to get less acne would be appreciated also .

Thank you . (btw i used to masturbate and had a kind of sex addiction but i stopped that cuz i thought my acne might be related to that , i stopped since about 3 weeks ) .

Hi,

• First thing you should do is try to minimize washing your face to just twice a day. Washing more than twice can overdry.
  • Second thing, get enough sleep if possible. Try to aim for 8 hours, though the amount of hours varies per person.
  • Third thing, drink more water. Aim for 2 liters+ a day (8 glasses), it doesn't have to be all at once, but just drink that throughout the day.
  • Fourth thing, diet: instead of sugary drinks like sodas, juices, etc. replace it with water. If you want drink green tea with NO caffeine, it has many antioxidants. Stay away from dairy for a while to see if you see any difference. Eat vegetables and fruits to get your daily vitamins. If you can't get those daily, get multi-vitamins.
  • Fifth thing, don't touch your face. It's hard to do, but stop yourself from doing it as much as you can.
  • Sixth thing, masturbation has NOTHING to do with acne. It's actually healthy for the body and balances your hormones & stress levels. Just don't over-do it, lol.
  • Last thing, stay positive. You're still young. Hormones get wild when you're in the stage of puberty, in a few years (or less), it will stabilize and you'll have less acne breakouts.

Care for your skin!

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@mohamed999)

Posted : 05/15/2014 6:47 am

Hi

Hi,

• First thing you should do is try to minimize washing your face to just twice a day. Washing more than twice can overdry.
  • Second thing, get enough sleep if possible. Try to aim for 8 hours, though the amount of hours varies per person.
  • Third thing, drink more water. Aim for 2 liters+ a day (8 glasses), it doesn't have to be all at once, but just drink that throughout the day.
  • Fourth thing, diet: instead of sugary drinks like sodas, juices, etc. replace it with water. If you want drink green tea with NO caffeine, it has many antioxidants. Stay away from dairy for a while to see if you see any difference. Eat vegetables and fruits to get your daily vitamins. If you can't get those daily, get multi-vitamins.
  • Fifth thing, don't touch your face. It's hard to do, but stop yourself from doing it as much as you can.
  • Sixth thing, masturbation has NOTHING to do with acne. It's actually healthy for the body and balances your hormones & stress levels. Just don't over-do it, lol.
  • Last thing, stay positive. You're still young. Hormones get wild when you're in the stage of puberty, in a few years (or less), it will stabilize and you'll have less acne breakouts.

Care for your skin!

Good luck!

Thanks for the tips , i already stopped dairy long time ago , and i try to do these tips always . i went to a pharmacy 3 days ago and told the pharmacist my story and he said i should start taking antibiotics too . what do you think ??? my parents are not excited for the antibiotics thing and say that iam still too young to try these kind of treatments and its normal to have acne at this age . (btw no way iam going back to masturbation cus since i stopped my acne became way better , i guess it varies from one person to another.)

MemberMember
(@woahmanslowdown)

Posted : 05/15/2014 12:41 pm

Hi

Hi,

Care for your skin!

Good luck!

Thanks for the tips , i already stopped dairy long time ago , and i try to do these tips always . i went to a pharmacy 3 days ago and told the pharmacist my story and he said i should start taking antibiotics too . what do you think ??? my parents are not excited for the antibiotics thing and say that iam still too young to try these kind of treatments and its normal to have acne at this age . (btw no way iam going back to masturbation cus since i stopped my acne became way better , i guess it varies from one person to another.)

You can't conclude correlation that masturbation would cause you to have increased acne. There are many many lurking variables and while I'm not recommending you do it, I am just stating there is no way it could possibly affect your acne. I mean, unless you're not washing your hands and you're touching your face but that would be disgusting!

MemberMember
(@mohamed999)

Posted : 05/16/2014 1:53 am

Hi

Hi,

Care for your skin!

Good luck!

You can't conclude correlation that masturbation would cause you to have increased acne. There are many many lurking variables and while I'm not recommending you do it, I am just stating there is no way it could possibly affect your acne. I mean, unless you're not washing your hands and you're touching your face but that would be disgusting!

of i course i dont ! -_- , but everytime i used to do it my acne would go red and i would have insane breakouts next day , now i stopped since 3 weeks (almost 4 now ) and the acne is way less red and i never get any break outs . anyways , masturbation is not good for the body so why do it ? .

MemberMember
(@excelfirst)

Posted : 05/16/2014 6:54 pm

Hi

Hi,

Care for your skin!

Good luck!

of i course i dont ! -_- , but everytime i used to do it my acne would go red and i would have insane breakouts next day , now i stopped since 3 weeks (almost 4 now ) and the acne is way less red and i never get any break outs . anyways , masturbation is not good for the body so why do it ? .

I think you should take antibiotics but in moderation. Don't take it for too long and try to get probiotics aswell once you're done with antibiotics to get back the 'good germs' in your body that help protect you from diseases, infections, etc. And it is normal for teenagers around your age to begin puberty and getting acne. It's probably mild, anyways. Don't stress over it, it happens.

Masturbation has nothing to do with acne. It is actually good for the body, because it helps your hormones balance and reduces stress-levels. It's a coincidence that you stopped having breakouts, but masturbation isn't the cause. And the redness might be from various reasons, cold, heat, what you ate, forcing your body too much, etc.

MemberMember
(@mohamed999)

Posted : 05/18/2014 11:13 am

Thanks for the tips anyways :)