Notifications
Clear all

I Can't Leave My Face Alone!

MemberMember
(@lisaj1298)

Posted : 05/12/2014 12:26 pm

Hi all,

I'm getting to the point now where I'm really sick of the fact that I can't control myself when it comes to just leaving my face alone!

I feel like I'm constantly feeling my face or looking in the mirror for blemishes and when I have a breakout (which is most of the time) I can't help myself from squeezing even though I know most of the time it only makes it worse.

Especially those deep underground ones which hurt like hell but I always think if I can just get some of the nasty stuff out it'll go away! And sometimes with smaller ones it does which makes me continue doing it!

But I'm getting so down now because I know acne isn't something I can control but I hate that I could control myself from making it worse but I don't!

How does everyone else deal with this on a daily basis?

MemberMember
(@5beauty)

Posted : 05/12/2014 1:02 pm

Face the fact that acne is not the end of the world. We all have our ups and downs with it. Try not to pay attention to these flaws so as not to be noticed by others. You reflect what you feel.

Stick to a simply routine that you see its working with topicals and/or supplements.

I assume you are a woman, so search for a coverage foundation.

Search on the net for celebrity photos with acne. You will be surprised how many hollywood icons are having the worst face without make up. This makes me feel i am not alone!

SMILE!!!!!

MemberMember
(@panicjack)

Posted : 05/13/2014 8:18 am

I never got suicidal feeling before acne scars appeared to my face so my advice for you is to seek well known skin care clinic in your town and prevent your acne to form any scars! You cant let your face alone unless you are ready for the bad effect of acne. However, since everyone has different skin, if you just make your acne worse stop immediately! Try another one..