Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ali B

Mascara for men

Last year on vacation i was watersurfing, and the saltet watersplatters made my long eye laches(haw do you call it ?) realy look good and curled.

IS there a mascare that can give me the same result ?

I dont want a color to be in it, just dry it out a bit and make it curly.

Thanx in advance !

nice. Try Cover Girl's Smoothers, in Clear, no tint. It will definitely elongate your lashes, but if you want the curl factor, you should use the side of a spoon, or a lash curler which you can also get at your local drugstore. You may also want to get a lash brush so you can seperate your lashes 'cuz sometimes the mascara goes on thick and you'll want to score that all natural look.

First of all I'm happy to see men are also interested in cosmetic stuff...

You can use a transparent mascara like this one:

Oriflame- Clear Lash Conditioner

user posted image

New, improved dual function brush with longer bristles on one side to comb and shape eyebrows, shorter bristles on the other side to give extra definition to lashes. Gel formula contains panthenol to condition and strengthen your lashes as you wear it. 8ml.

How To Use:

Stroke mascara brush from the roots to the ends of lashes or brush your brows to set them. Can be used alone or under regular mascara.

Price:£6.45

Link:

http://www.oriflame.co.uk/prod/catalog/Sku...lourOriflameEye

I also use it alone, it defines my lashes. Sometimes I use it under my regular mascara it gives a curl and seperates my lashes...