Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blondegirl21

DERMALOGICA's BOOSTERS- "Skin Hydrating & Skin

I have both, and also the skn hydrating mask. I got them cause every once in awhile, my skin will be hella dry from all the stuff I use on it, and I need a miracle. Well, My question is, do these boosters clog the pores? Im always scared when applying them and I worry about it the whole time. I have the ingredients for both, but I dont see anything that looks bad. I dont really know all the ingredients very well. Maybe someone else does? Here they are , Skin Hydrating Booster: Melissa officinalis leaf extract, sodium hyaluronate, hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans, glycerin, glyceryl polymethacrylate, panthenol, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, glycolipids, hydrolyzed algin, chlorella vulgaris extract, sea water, ppg-5-ceteth-20, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben

Gentle Soothing Booster:Key Ingredients:

Natural red raspberry extract, Chamomile extract, Cornflower, Honey. Fragrance free.

Ingredients:

Raspberry (Rubis Idaeus) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Water (Aqua), Honey (Mel), Extracts of: Calendula Officinalis, Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis), Linden (Tilia Cordata), Cornflower (Centaurea Cyanus), Matricaria (Chamomilla Recutita), Hypericum Perforatum; Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Also, if your very acne prone, and use this with good results, Id like to hear from you also, thanks! smile.gif

I use Active Moist and sheer tint moisture from Dermalogica. With the boosters, I would go with the gentle soothing booster because it listed as oilfree and the skin hydrating booster is not and is designed for dry skin.I hope that helps you.

I use Active Moist and sheer tint moisture from Dermalogica. With the boosters, I would go with the gentle soothing booster because it listed as oilfree and the skin hydrating booster is not and is designed for dry skin.I hope that helps you.