Notifications
Clear all

What Treatment Would Be Most Affective With My Scarring ?

MemberMember
(@cindy-james890)

Posted : 05/06/2014 2:51 pm

First post on here , i joined about a week ago because i dont know to much about acne or skin i receny started my skin journey about three months ago . i dont know what "type" of scars i have and what treatment would be most effective if you guys could help me out . by the way ive ben using vitamen e for two days and seen good results . was thinking about trying rosehip seed oil as well .

MemberMember
(@perigon)

Posted : 05/13/2014 6:04 am

You may have some acne scars, but i'd say that once the redness goes away you won't really notice them.

My personal advice is to just give them a few months first before you try anything big. You'll probably find that they won't bother you by then as long as the acne itself is kept under control.

MemberMember
(@5beauty)

Posted : 05/13/2014 6:39 am

You have mild scarring. It actually seems like enlarged pores. You have no actual problem. You can try aga masks to improve your overall skin tone.

MemberMember
(@bunny91)

Posted : 05/13/2014 3:17 pm

I've been using a topical cream called 'Vicco' since the last two weeks and the results are really great. I had acne only on my right cheekbone and it left some pinkish spots there. I tried almost all the creams and treatments available at the drugstore but this cream is just like a miracle. My granny told me to use this. I am an Indian and this cream is available at any drugstore and it's really cheap. And my acne wasn't that severe so I thought it'll be foolish to visit a dermatologist as he/ she would think I'm crazy or something because I had no pimples anywhere else on my face. Only on my cheekbone and it was very mild. So do give vicco turmeric cream a try if you want to fade your scars. I'm in love with this cream. You can also read the reviews on [Removed] people are crazy about this cream and swear by it .

MemberMember
(@celaya)

Posted : 05/14/2014 4:57 am

It appears you mostly have icepick scars with a few mild boxcar type scars. Please don't pick, rub, push, any of the current Acne that you may have as it can create even more scarring. I would recommend skin needling maybe with the DermaPen or derma-stamping just the scars, but make sure you have your acne under control first before you try any treatment as you can create more scars if you're still breaking out.

MemberMember
(@5beauty)

Posted : 05/14/2014 6:21 am

On 5/14/2014 at 2:17 AM, Bunny91 said:

I've been using a topical cream called 'Vicco' since the last two weeks and the results are really great. I had acne only on my right cheekbone and it left some pinkish spots there. I tried almost all the creams and treatments available at the drugstore but this cream is just like a miracle. My granny told me to use this. I am an Indian and this cream is available at any drugstore and it's really cheap. And my acne wasn't that severe so I thought it'll be foolish to visit a dermatologist as he/ she would think I'm crazy or something because I had no pimples anywhere else on my face. Only on my cheekbone and it was very mild. So do give vicco turmeric cream a try if you want to fade your scars. I'm in love with this cream. You can also read the reviews on [Removed] people are crazy about this cream and swear by it .

Turmeric is really awsome!!! I use the powder form in mask daily and i have huge improvement. But, i have noticeable red marks. It does fade them away!!

MemberMember
(@bunny91)

Posted : 05/14/2014 6:34 am

@5beauty Even I do that :D I mix it with yogurt, honey and lemon. I apply it every other day. Here in India we use it in all that we eat. It's really great and I hope your red marks fade soon. All the best :) My quote button isn't working for some reason -_-

MemberMember
(@cindy-james890)

Posted : 05/26/2014 11:19 am

It appears you mostly have icepick scars with a few mild boxcar type scars. Please don't pick, rub, push, any of the current Acne that you may have as it can create even more scarring. I would recommend skin needling maybe with the DermaPen or derma-stamping just the scars, but make sure you have your acne under control first before you try any treatment as you can create more scars if you're still breaking out.

Thanks so Somuch so i should buy a derma pen vs the derma roller ? Ive ben looking into a roller now from banish scars .