Notifications
Clear all

I'm At The End Of My Rope Here

MemberMember
(@sgray0721)

Posted : 05/04/2014 12:50 pm

I've just got a simple question. Is this worth doing? I need to know because if I'm going to start the regimen, I need to make sure that this is going to be the one thing that works. It really has to be, otherwise I'm done. I've been battling this acne for 6 years now, and I'm not sure where to turn. Salicylic or benzoyl, prescription or not, its always getting worse. Mentally and emotionally, this acne has deeply depressed me. Really, I have no clue where to turn. I need a change. I want to feel like a human being again.

MemberMember
(@destroyt365)

Posted : 05/04/2014 2:53 pm

Heey! I can't believe you're thinking like this already without even trying it for the prescribed amount of time it's supposed to clear you. I've started it 3 months ago and I can definitely say it works, but im not 100% clear yet as Ive been inconsistent. I'm 24 and still have jaw line acne so I know this is not puberty. I've been where you been and tried a lot, and this is the cheapest method I've done so far and I believe if we follow the instructions to the letter, we'll get cleared eventually. =) Good luck!!

MemberMember
(@ukdreamin)

Posted : 05/04/2014 10:34 pm

Honestly just give it a shot. I've been battling acne for 10+ years, was on antibiotics, prescription topicals, tried tons of natural and OTC remedies and nothing has worked as good as this. Although my skin is not 100% clear (I'm starting my 14th week now), my skin is the best it has looked in years.. and my makeup applies soooo smoothly now, no more bumps (and if I do have some, they're much much smaller than the HUGE cysts and nodules I used to get) just give it a shot, I mean, what's the worst that can happen? Spending an extra 20 bucks or so?

MemberMember
(@courtz)

Posted : 05/06/2014 1:58 pm

Definitely give it a go! It was a last resort for me as I was a little apprehensive about becoming dependent on BP, but it has cleared my skin. Took around 3 months to get completely clear though, so make sure you stick it out! Also, things (for me) got worse before they got better. Just hang in there - what have you to lose?

MemberMember
(@hope7)

Posted : 05/06/2014 2:09 pm

Like the previous posters said, it is worth giving the Regimen a try and you don't really have anything to lose. Nothing is 100% guaranteed but most people find a lot of improvement in their skin eventually if they follow the program. Good luck!

MemberMember
(@5beauty)

Posted : 05/06/2014 2:54 pm

At first dont get depressed because of acne! What if you had to struggle with smth worse? It doesnt worth ruing your temp for that. Secondly, definately try the regimen, nothing to lose after all. In my case i dont think its doing anything. I have better results with supplements and face masks, but i still use the bp sporadically. You cannot be sure for the results, but you will not know until you try!!!!

MemberMember
(@geminirock19)

Posted : 05/09/2014 3:19 pm

In one word, yes! I have had acne for 14 years and my skin is now doing fantastic because of the regimen. All I have are light scars left. I tried Tetracycline pills, proactiv, zinc for acne, saw palmetto, evening primrose, diet changes, everything I could stand besides accutane and I still had tons of cysts. There is something about the process of the regimen, I'm telling you it really does work. Take it from me, it's the only thing that worked.

You do have to keep on it, though. This isn't like a 6 month course and then you're done. From what I understand it's going to be a lifelong thing because if I even mess up one application I start breaking out again. But once you get into the groove of it and you see that it's working, you wont even come close to wanting to stop. It becomes routine!

MemberMember
(@sky13)

Posted : 05/09/2014 6:18 pm

Id give it a go! Ive only been on it for a week and Im definitely seeing an improvement.

You'll never know until you try it, take a look at some of the success stories with the regimen thats what persuaded me to give it a go.