Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicky333

Capric/caprylic Triglyceride, Coconut Oil ,safflower Oil Cause Acne(Comedo, Pimples..) ?

The first 2 definitely can. The last can for some people, but I think it is generally considered less comedogenic than the others.

i cook with organic coconut oil and im fine its way better then any other oil

Cooking with it is fine, but putting it on your face is a whole other story. Coconut oil is comedogenic for many people.

Physiogel lotion product is currently in use. it consist of coconut oil, olive oil ,shea butter , Capric/caprylic Triglyceride, etc....

However, the label that says there are non comedogenic, OMG

Please recommend a good moisturizer( non acnegenic, non comedogenic)

Edited by nicky333

Moisturizers can be really hit or miss. Some people have luck with plain vaseline or something petroleum jelly based like elta MD intense. Some people like aloe vera gel. I cannot personally use any moisturizer; they all cause me to breakout. It's a good idea to run moisturizer ingredients through something like CosDNA to see if they are comedogenic.

Moisturizers can be really hit or miss. Some people have luck with plain vaseline or something petroleum jelly based like elta MD intense. Some people like aloe vera gel. I cannot personally use any moisturizer; they all cause me to breakout. It's a good idea to run moisturizer ingredients through something like CosDNA to see if they are comedogenic.

thank you .. i didn't know that site. now I'll use the site