Notifications
Clear all

A Thank You To This Forum And Accutane

MemberMember
(@tothatesacne)

Posted : 05/02/2014 10:29 pm

WOW... So today I was sitting on my laptop bored and was like omg what ever happened to that one website that I LIVED on in high school? Reading into the wee hours of the nights.... I honestly couldn't even remember the website name!! (acne.org.. not that hard lol fail)

I have to give a huge thank you to every one on this website from a 17 year old me. You guys helped so much. Whether it was support, new ideas of regimens, etc it was all so great to have support from people who understood what I was going through.

I'm also here to say that I think I actually BEAT ACNE!?

Accutane was the best decision I have ever made. I'm now 20 years old, in college, and dont have to even think about those dark days in high school when I gave myself an hour just to figure out what makeup to put on. It was a tough time. I literally don't even have a lot of memories of that time and I think it's because that was actually the darkest part of my life. I know it sounds awful and very shallow but I can't even describe how self conscious I was and how much I hated myself during that time.

I never had to do a second course and I only occasionally get the random stress or period pimple but its nothing.

IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT TAKING ACCUTANE... DO IT

If anyone is interested in seeing my old log it should still be in my signature I think!