Mid 30S Cystic Pimp...

Notifications
Clear all

Mid 30S Cystic Pimples

MemberMember
(@sarahdow07)

Posted : 05/02/2014 3:05 pm

Hi, I'm new to the site today. I never had a pimple before I got pregnant in my late 20s. Since having the baby I've used birth control to contain my cystic pimples. But this has caused melasma despite wearing factor 50 and living in Ireland, which isn't the sunniest place in the world, so I've had to stop the pill.

Just in relation the the regimen, my cystic pimples are very localised, my temples and chin, so do I used the benzoyl peroxide stuff accordingly? Can you apply make up as normal once all your lotions and potions have dried in? Thanks in advance for your help :-)

MemberMember
(@battle2011)

Posted : 05/05/2014 4:31 am

how long do your cysts usually last? I'm getting the same.

MemberMember
(@5beauty)

Posted : 05/12/2014 10:30 am

I use the bp on the affected areas only, so you can avoid the whole face. After all it is a drug, why use in no need area?

There is no problem with the make up.

Apart from the regimen i would recommend you to use vicks vapo rub on your cysts and leave it overnight. Not as weird as it sounds vicks contains camphor, menthol and eucalyptus which are highly recommended in fighting acne. And it is anti fungunal. It doesnt clog the pores or cause any irritation. For me it works drastically. Nothing to lose....

MemberMember
(@battle2011)

Posted : 05/16/2014 10:27 am

I use the bp on the affected areas only, so you can avoid the whole face. After all it is a drug, why use in no need area?

There is no problem with the make up.

Apart from the regimen i would recommend you to use vicks vapo rub on your cysts and leave it overnight. Not as weird as it sounds vicks contains camphor, menthol and eucalyptus which are highly recommended in fighting acne. And it is anti fungunal. It doesnt clog the pores or cause any irritation. For me it works drastically. Nothing to lose....

What do you mean by drastically?

MemberMember
(@5beauty)

Posted : 05/16/2014 12:34 pm

I mean within a night!!!

MemberMember
(@battle2011)

Posted : 05/17/2014 12:26 am

I mean within a night!!!

I am wondering if it would work on facial boils. Nothing works on these. Not sure what causes them.

MemberMember
(@jenjen84)

Posted : 06/05/2014 10:27 pm

I used to have mild acne now it turned cystic,I get about 3 or 4 I feel I tried it all.currently on retin a I feel its not working and thinking of trying accutane once and for all but very afraid of side effects:( feeling very down