Notifications
Clear all

21 And Tiny Wrinkles? Help

MemberMember
(@lifelong-confusion)

Posted : 04/30/2014 8:58 pm

I have tiny wrinkles around my eyes, especially outer corners. Im not sure how long they've been there, but they seem pretty noticeable to me. Could anyone recommend a good eye cream, preferably with retinA?

MemberMember
(@lollypopfield)

Posted : 05/17/2014 7:07 pm

I have tried a few night creams from Sephora and Lush to prevent wrinkles in the future, but it just feels like another moisturizer.

So now I use a tiny amount of olive/almond/pure argan oil (all are rich in vitamin E) for moisture and prevention around the eyes.

But if you already see a fine line, then maybe you want to try Nip+Fab Viper Venom.

Many women swear by it, but it only fixes fine lines.

Don't worry, I am also 21, and I have a few faint lines on my forehead from chronic picking (it tugged on the skin).

I am going to give the Viper thing a shot and hope it covers that up.

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 05/18/2014 8:31 am

I first, don't wash the lipids from my skin with cleansers or the emulsifiers in nearly every commercial product. Then I apply a mix of aloe Vera, safflower oil, glycerine and a niacinimide capsule. I've just purchased some glucosamine which studies have found make the niacinimide even more effective.

Niacinimide is a beneficial for acne and "signs of aging" like loss of elasticity, hyper pigmentation, cell turnover etc. and acne, there are topical and oral acne drugs based on niacinimide.

Safflower oil is nearly 80% linoleic acid a major component of normal sebum that functions as it should and makes skin glow. As opposed to the greasy stuff we produce. Acne and other problem prone skin has been found to be deficient in linoleic acid. A number of genetic/enzymatic traits have been identified as reasons for this.

MemberMember
(@dolan-duck)

Posted : 05/19/2014 10:01 am

temperature-meme-generator-o-my-god-are-

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 05/20/2014 9:48 am

my favorite eye creams are clinique all about eyes and all about eyes rich. fantastic stuff and i get them from ebay for like half the price. i am 36 and only have fine lines around my eyes because i have always used eye cream. good luck!

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 05/20/2014 11:20 am

One of the differences between more expensive eye creams and night time moisturizers vs daytime lotions is that there's more glycerin in them. Check the ingredients. They'll be mostly the same but glycerine will be moved higher up in the list and ingredients are listed in order of the amount in the product.

MemberMember
(@prettysam)

Posted : 06/01/2014 11:54 am

A natural eye cream can help you to avoid the lines or wrinkles around your eyes. Avoid using eye cream with harsh chemicals and dont use soap around your eyes. Having 8 hours sleep per day can help you to avoid wrinkles. Drink plenty of waters and use sunglasses when you are exposing to the sun. You should need to take care of your face too. You can use a hydrating mask or a natural facial mask that has coconut oil and betacarotene. Betacarotene can prevent premature skin aging.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 06/23/2014 6:03 pm

Don't tan and use sunscreen... I'm almost 25 and I don't have any wrinkles. I have used retin-A for 8-9 years because of my acne, and i feel like it has also prevented wrinkles around my eyes, so this is what I recommend lol. I wouldn't rely on the natural products, but something medicated with proven track record of yielding good results.

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 06/27/2014 11:47 am

Well, I am almost 50 and don't have wrinkles. LOL. And I have super thin skin under my eyes and big round eye sockets that make the under eye area very prominent.

And I use simple natural products not industrial chemicals with side effects. The emollients and occlusive petroleum based moisturizers seem like they are helping when you put them on, but really they are exacerbating your problem and keeping you going back and buying more.

OP, do you smoke or are you around a lot of second hand smoke?

Also, sugar and high glycemic diet habits cause a lost of elasticity in tissues including skin.

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 06/28/2014 3:57 am

Don't tan and use sunscreen... I'm almost 25 and I don't have any wrinkles. I have used retin-A for 8-9 years because of my acne, and i feel like it has also prevented wrinkles around my eyes, so this is what I recommend lol. I wouldn't rely on the natural products, but something medicated with proven track record of yielding good results.

lol i dont think ur supposed to have wrinkles at 25 tho

nyways wanted to say, how i allways pick my acne and this time i rly went overboard and picked all the small clogged points nearby to eyes and it was just schock what happened after that! several horisontal pretty deep lines appeared in the area. like from nowehre! looked like damn wrinkles. i srsly freaked myself out. next day they were completely gone tho. but it was enough for me to never pick there again!

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 06/28/2014 11:31 am

lol i dont think ur supposed to have wrinkles at 25 tho

nyways wanted to say, how i allways pick my acne and this time i rly went overboard and picked all the small clogged points nearby to eyes and it was just schock what happened after that! several horisontal pretty deep lines appeared in the area. like from nowehre! looked like damn wrinkles. i srsly freaked myself out. next day they were completely gone tho. but it was enough for me to never pick there again!

Most people start to develop 1-2 or more small wrinkles under their eyes in their mid and late 20s.

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 06/28/2014 2:29 pm

well that rly sucks, is there any way to prevent that?? what if ur on rly good diet all the time or most of the time, does it still happens? i fuking dont want that on my face no matter how small they r, enough with acne..

MemberMember
(@user410314)

Posted : 08/02/2014 4:04 pm

Avene TriAcneal and hyaluronic acid serum. Drink lots of water, wear sunglasses in the sun to mind your squinting. Take CoQ10 and fish oil.

Garnier Vitamin C eyeroller and other eye creams (I liked Body Shop and My'Chelle) will help if you're on a budget, as my first two product suggestions are on the pricey side.