Notifications
Clear all

Ew..ugly Hyperpigmentation Spots >.

MemberMember
(@onedforever143)

Posted : 04/29/2014 5:52 pm

Hi so I have Asian skin...which means my hyperpigmentation spots are darker and will last longer than people with light skin..and I'm also on the regimen..and I dont wanna quit the regimen so does any know what I should do to get rid of these hyperpigmentation spots???? PLEASE IM DESPERATE my acne is all CLEARED UP and i just have the spots and people think that's acne..how can i get rid of them while im on the regimen?? and please try not to tell me to use peels ;O

MemberMember
(@5beauty)

Posted : 05/01/2014 11:01 am

The bp is keeping your skin back from fadding the red marks. I use many things for the same purpose, and the regimen too. If your face is acne free you can use the bp every other day or twice a week or whenever you tend to break out, like before your period. What i have figured works really fast, like within a week, is turmeric and licorice mask. I use the powder form of the herbs in masks mixed with yoghurt and honey, a different mask for each herb. I leave each mask on for over an hour. You can put the turmeric first, as it leaves a yellow residue, but it will come off with the licorice mask afterwards. Stick to it every day for at least a couple of weeks. Normally you will be able to notice difference after five days

MemberMember
(@onedforever143)

Posted : 05/01/2014 7:13 pm

Ohhhh so do you think that I can do it before the regimen? like, before I cleanse my face? and also, can i just do the mask on my problem spots or do i have to do it on my entire face? thanks!!

MemberMember
(@5beauty)

Posted : 05/03/2014 11:34 am

Ohhhh so do you think that I can do it before the regimen? like, before I cleanse my face? and also, can i just do the mask on my problem spots or do i have to do it on my entire face? thanks!!

You do the masks after cleansing and before the bp. Its all natural, so there is no danger in mixing with the regimen ingredients. You can put it on your problem spots, if you prefer, but it evens out the whole complexion when used in the entire face. You have nothing to lose!!

MemberMember
(@onedforever143)

Posted : 05/04/2014 9:03 am

You do the masks after cleansing and before the bp. Its all natural, so there is no danger in mixing with the regimen ingredients. You can put it on your problem spots, if you prefer, but it evens out the whole complexion when used in the entire face. You have nothing to lose!!

OKAY thanks!!! And if you don't mind, can you tell me the exact steps you do when putting on the masks?? And for how long I should keep them on?

MemberMember
(@5beauty)

Posted : 05/05/2014 10:16 am

You mix the ingredients until they become a paste. Then you apply it and leave it at least half an hour. I leave it about an hour and a half. When it gets dry its time to remove it, just rinse with water. The turmeric leaves a yellow/ orange hue behind, but dont worry its not permanent!!! The more yoghurt you use the more time it needs to dry. Try to use a1:1 ratio, like one spoonful of each ingredient. Good luck. I am ten days on it and my marks are 70% improved!

MemberMember
(@onedforever143)

Posted : 05/05/2014 7:15 pm

Aw thank you!!! So the ingredients I need: turmeric (the yellow stuff, right?), licorice, and yogurt, right?? And so i mix all of those together and apply it on my face for 1 1/2 hours right?? Thanks!!

MemberMember
(@austin-hallabrin-with-ance)

Posted : 05/05/2014 8:31 pm

Im a mix of black and white, so my skin is very oily. I have suffered from my hyperpigmentation for about a year , almost two. I recently ordered a glycolic peel from walgreens and it have cleared my spots in 3 the week!!! But I also ran out of bp and have a ton of breakouts. I also found on Amazon bp and is almost 50%two cheap then what why sell on ance.org. its called dr. song benzyl peroxide. Hope I helped in any way.

MemberMember
(@onedforever143)

Posted : 05/07/2014 3:59 pm

Oh thanks!! and is the glycolic peel expensice?? And easy to use?? and also, is it safe to use with the Regimen? thanks!

MemberMember
(@yanagupta)

Posted : 06/04/2014 2:07 am

Do you know about hypoallergenic scars and spots therapy? Would you like to go for topical stuff?

MemberMember
(@mousemoon)

Posted : 06/04/2014 5:45 am

Good thing about hyperpigmentation spots is that they do fade over-time! Don`t stress over them too much. Just use concealers and as long as you don`t get any more new acne, they will be gone before you know it!

MemberMember
(@onedforever143)

Posted : 06/06/2014 12:19 pm

thank you guys!!