Notifications
Clear all

Help 17 Year Old With Lots Of Acne Red Marks

MemberMember
(@migs22)

Posted : 04/28/2014 6:53 pm

I really need help, advice, guidance or any info on this im a 17 year old male.

I suffered severe acne for about a whole year, I got it treated and it seems to have cleared all my acne but now I have lots of red marks and scars. PLEASE anyone who has any experience with this help I am completly lost on how to treat this!

THANKS to anyone who trys to help me in advance i'll appreciate any type of advice, info, suggestions etc. and again thanks!

I ATTACHED IMAGES PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THEM THANKS!

MemberMember
(@thissitesucks)

Posted : 05/01/2014 8:17 am

Congrats on finding something that works for you! That's amazing.

In my opinion, I would let your skin heal naturally. The top layer of your skin sheds itself monthly on its own.. assuming you're not doing anything to disrupt this process of course. I know from personal experience that the more you seem to freak out and try to combat your minor yet temporary imperfections, the worse off it gets.

Instead of striving for perfection, strive to find the beauty in a peaceful life beyond your appearance. Besides, life is alot more fun that way

MemberMember
(@forwardwego)

Posted : 05/03/2014 3:17 pm

Wht was the magic treatment tht cleared ur acne? :) and try organic acv

MemberMember
(@andrewbleah)

Posted : 05/04/2014 12:51 pm

I'm also 17 and I also have lots of red marks and scars.

There's nothing much you can do about it , you could try V-beam I'm sure you'll see improvement but time is essential.

I also use foundation to make them less visible/red.If you apply it right , people will not notice.

MemberMember
(@julian1)

Posted : 05/04/2014 4:47 pm

For the red marks, what helped for me was being outside as much as possible and always (to your room) have a open door and open windows so you get fresh air. Warm rooms with no air is a catalyst for acne red marks to stay as they are.

MemberMember
(@jo2015jo)

Posted : 08/30/2015 6:25 pm

I recommend you try using epiology cream on your redness and scarring. It uses a patented ingredient which has been clinically shown to reduce redness and the scarring associated with acne.