Notifications
Clear all

I Hate Acne!

MemberMember
(@maria236)

Posted : 04/23/2014 2:07 pm

I wish I didn't have to put makeup on everyday to hide my acne, but until I find something to clear my face I have too:( Does anyone have any acne hiding makeup tricks to share?

MemberMember
(@sky13)

Posted : 04/23/2014 6:53 pm

Same I hate the long process of putting makeup on. I couldnt even imagine what it would be like to go out makeup-free and feel confident in the appearance of my skin.

Anyhow Ive become pretty good at hiding my acne with makeup so if you want some tips Im willing to share! :)

My favorite concealer for covering up red marks would be MAC Pro Longwear.

In terms of foundations a liquid foundation I would recommend would be Estee Lauder Double Wear. Ive tried nearly every foundation on the market and this is my long-term favorite.

Also a color correcting cream to counteract redness and discoloration has also helped me to conceal red marks left from acne.

I also find applying my concealer first then my foundation is the best way for covering up my acne.

Hope this helps in any way!

MemberMember
(@ashaleyyy101)

Posted : 04/23/2014 8:38 pm

That sucks I used to have to use so many products to make my skin look good, but then at the end of a night it would all be coming off and looked so much worse!

Looking at your profile pic your acne looks similar to how mine used to. Can I suggest you have a quick read of my blog thing, coz i posted how I got my skin clear, maybe it could work for you too.

In terms of makeup & hiding it, I use Maybelline BB Dream Pure Cream which has sacylic acid in it to help fight acne. If I need more coverage I will set it with Mac powder. Although my skin is completely clear now, it never used to be. If you find an acne solution that starts to work for you, try to have as minimum coverage as possible by using something that isnt going to make your acne worse to give your skin the best chance of recovering. Natio also has a really good BB cream with coverage just like foundation.

I know its not easy :( but so worth it in the long run!

Hope this helps xxx

MemberMember
(@robin19)

Posted : 04/25/2014 7:47 am

I have a party to go to tonight and I have pimples on my chin!!! What can I do to make them go away or less red????

MemberMember
(@ashaleyyy101)

Posted : 04/26/2014 3:40 am

I have a party to go to tonight and I have pimples on my chin!!! What can I do to make them go away or less red????

Baking soda mixed with water to a paste, put on for 10 mins then rinse off with cold water. Will take away the redness & dry them out.

robin19 liked
MemberMember
(@finguy93)

Posted : 04/26/2014 5:16 am

Sometimes I wish I was a girl or gay, so I too could wear make up and not get judged :D

MemberMember
(@anafiona)

Posted : 04/26/2014 10:53 am

I wish I didn't have to put makeup on everyday to hide my acne, but until I find something to clear my face I have too:( Does anyone have any acne hiding makeup tricks to share?

youtube is full of vids explaining how to hide acne with make up, But I would not recommend you to put too much on it as I can get it worse