Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mike Hawk

Don't you hate it when...

Yesterday I was gettting ready for french class (the teacher comes to my house), when all of a sudden my sister's tutor walks in my room. She was like " Hey, I think you should wash your face and put some cream on". What makes it so gay is that she said it out of the blue, for no particular reason. Damn that got me depreseed.

be the better person, if there is a next time of course, and just look at her with an expression on your face that could somehow be described through your visage as..."wtf?"

I am sorry but if she looks at herself as trying to be helpful, what an idiot she is!!!!!! People have done stuff like this to me too... it's so stupid... I empathize with u...

I usually find that people who act like that feel like shit about themselves, and they are just trying to make themselves feel better.

wow if acne were so easy to get rid of wouldnt u think noone wud have it? who likes having acne? common sense fucking idiots

god i hate idiots, sorry u had to go through that shit.. i just had it when ppl say shit like that

if its a guy PUNCH THEM IN THE FUCKING NUTZ RAAAWR

My gramma said to me the other day,

"You should try my soap. It really cleans your face well so you don't have acne. It's expensive cleanser, so it works well." (except she said it in Vietnamese)

Oh goodness.

Yes, that's it gramma.

I just don't wash my face well enough.

I forgive her because she's old, she's my gramma, and she doesn't know much about anything (when it comes to Western medicine anyways).

I agree with unforgiven...a LOT of people have the misconception that acne occurs because you are dirty, because you don't wash your face, etc.

And they even believe that it is as easy to treat as just going to the drug store and picking up any sort of treatment cream or wash....they cure acne don't they? NOT!

ladymrx you are a very dumb girl, you are very trite. I can name that movie without looking it up "My big fat greek wedding"

mommy noooooooooooooooooo

ok ok do it...

dude i have a story, its a dumb story but its a story let me tell you on aim

it was a true story though, cuz i've had acne really bad

damn . shit hurts my feelings

i know it came from that movie, i was just sharing MY expierence

it was a true story though, cuz i've had acne really bad

damn . shit hurts my feelings

i know it came from that movie, i was just sharing MY expierence