Notifications
Clear all

Dead Skin Ew.

MemberMember
(@onedforever143)

Posted : 04/20/2014 10:49 am

So I realized that the BP causes flaky dark dead skin to form. And the moisturizer doesnt get rid of it...instead, it pats the dead skin down on my face. So all that DEAD DARK SKIN makes my face look really dark. SOOOO does anyone else have this problem?? And if you do, can you PLEASE tell me how I can get rid of it without irritating my skin? AND DONT TELL ME TO USE AHA BECAUSE IM NOT GONNA ADD ANY MORE PRODUCTS NOW. But someone told me that I should try soaking a small towel in warm water and gently wipe the dead skin off. But I feel like that will irritate my skin...So what should I do?? THANKS GUYS

MemberMember
(@alexzero2014)

Posted : 04/20/2014 4:45 pm

One suggestion would be to lower the use of BP to a minimal amount

I remember that at one point I was getting so many flakes in my face, the thought of swiping my face with my hand would cause the flakes to appeared instantly. I just started to use a small about of BP and LOTS OF MOISTURIZER to heal my skin.

This upcoming month, the flakes have died down and I am now using Aha+ and Jojoba Oil in my Regimen and have done wonders, if you won't use Aha then consider using Jojoba oil cause it says on the description that it's suppose to heal with dry flakey skin.

Valerie44 liked
MemberMember
(@onedforever143)

Posted : 04/24/2014 4:29 pm

Yes I actually tried that and it's helping Thanks for the advice!!

MemberMember
(@cupcakejess)

Posted : 04/24/2014 11:48 pm

One suggestion would be to lower the use of BP to a minimal amount

I remember that at one point I was getting so many flakes in my face, the thought of swiping my face with my hand would cause the flakes to appeared instantly. I just started to use a small about of BP and LOTS OF MOISTURIZER to heal my skin.

This upcoming month, the flakes have died down and I am now using Aha+ and Jojoba Oil in my Regimen and have done wonders, if you won't use Aha then consider using Jojoba oil cause it says on the description that it's suppose to heal with dry flakey skin.

Same here, and this is exactly what helped me as well.

MemberMember
(@summan)

Posted : 05/06/2014 4:14 pm

My face has become really dark because of the treatment when I get my natural skin colour back?

MemberMember
(@summan)

Posted : 05/06/2014 4:50 pm

I am having the same problem and I would like to know what to do to get rid of the dead dark skin on my face