Notifications
Clear all

Popped A Deep Blackhead Yesterday, Pus Keeps Forming Around It

MemberMember
(@branchos)

Posted : 04/20/2014 10:00 am

Yesterday I popped a blackhead on my chest, no blood and I thought it was pretty clean extraction (did have to use a lot of pressure) next day only a swollen red dot is left but to my surprise I applied a little pressure to the area and liquid pus came out. Not from the blackhead itself but the swollen area around it. Could this also be white blood cells and not pus? don't think it is infected. Ran an insuline needle through the blackhead just now, to make sure I fully extracted it and only blood came out, kinda regret doing that now.

MemberMember
(@polishedvent)

Posted : 04/20/2014 10:14 am

DON'T POP it OMG Red PAINFUL dot? Don't dear just let it be and apply medications to make it dry.

MemberMember
(@svoloch)

Posted : 04/20/2014 4:08 pm

popping it is fine! If it was white stuff coming out, means its an infection still. So now cuz its just blood leave it alone and dont touch it! You already extracted teh infection, let it heal!

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 04/20/2014 6:24 pm

i would of just put benzoyl peroxide and let it dry out

MemberMember
(@supersloan)

Posted : 04/22/2014 1:35 pm

If you feel you absolutely must pop a zit, you should immediately clean it with hydrogen peroxide. That will help kill the infection in your pores and also the bacteria you probably added to your skin from your hands.