Can Anyone Recommen...

Notifications
Clear all

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Moisturizer I Can Buy In The Uk For The Regimen?

MemberMember
(@sky13)

Posted : 04/19/2014 11:22 am

Just wondering if anyone could recommend a good moisturizer I could buy from Boots/Superdrug in the UK to use alongside the regimen?

Many thanks!

MemberMember
(@mou90)

Posted : 04/25/2014 2:58 am

I'm from the UK. I've brought Olay sensative fluid with spf 15 from Superdrug. Which one did you choose in the end? How's the regimen going for you?

MemberMember
(@courtz)

Posted : 04/28/2014 10:18 am

Cetaphil moisturising lotion is great, I think you can get it at boots or there's always feelunique, etc online. If you want an SPF, get a dedicated one (ie- not one that is just an addition to your moisturiser). They're generally in such small quantities and the amount applied is barely enough to protect your skin. The la roche posay anthelios range is fantastic for spf, but spf isn't a replacement for a moisturiser!

MemberMember
(@sky13)

Posted : 04/28/2014 12:56 pm

Thanks for your replies! I used cetaphil before and it blocked all my pores :(

At the moment Im using a nivea one which isnt blocking my pores/breaking me out but I dont know if I need a more intensive one because of all the dryness as my skin is combination.

MemberMember
(@mou90)

Posted : 04/28/2014 4:06 pm

Are you using jojoba oil with you moisturiser in the pm? X

MemberMember
(@gkitten25)

Posted : 04/28/2014 5:19 pm

I don't use the regimen, but I use a retinoid cream called differin and I find e45 cream works great for my skin if I need a little extra moisture. There are different kinds of e45 like lotions which might work well too, but I use the cream and it doesn't break me out and really soothes my skin, it doesn't have spf though so I only use at night if my skin is a bit dry or irritated. I liked the Olay suggested by the earlier poster too.

MemberMember
(@hope7)

Posted : 04/28/2014 6:19 pm

I really like the moisturizers made by CeraVe, there is one for the day with spf 15 and one for overnight and they have never made me break out. Not sure if you can get that brand in the UK however.

MemberMember
(@sky13)

Posted : 04/30/2014 6:31 pm

I dont think you can get it in the UK unfortunately.

Im using Nivea day at the moment but Im pretty sure its making me break out on my chin. Im so stuck, I always fear trying a new moisturizer incase it makes things even worse.

Im contemplating the olay one mentioned at the moment.