Notifications
Clear all

Do You Remember Your First Face Wash?

MemberMember
(@aliceofwonderland)

Posted : 04/19/2014 3:11 am

Oh gosh.. today I just was searching for stuff in the closet, and found my empty bottle of my very first face wash, Oh those horrible ingredients,heehe I think they made my acne even worse, what was your first wash? Mine's Garnier Fresh Essentials Face Cleansing Wash.

MemberMember
(@avada-kedavra-acne)

Posted : 04/19/2014 5:57 am

johnsons full body baby soap..... yes i used this as a teenager! No shame!

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 04/19/2014 7:59 am

Mine was the neutrogena soap for acne prone skin. I remembr loving how that smelled but alas it never worked for me.

MemberMember
(@aliceofwonderland)

Posted : 04/19/2014 8:28 am

johnsons full body baby soap..... yes i used this as a teenager! No shame!

Ahahaha :)

Did it work for you?

MemberMember
(@bonsai77)

Posted : 04/19/2014 9:02 am

I used a scrub with microparticles :/ it was a japanese make with a beautiful woman on the bottle telling me that i would have her skin in a week....

i was such a baka....

MemberMember
(@dunedain)

Posted : 04/19/2014 10:03 pm

I believe my first one was some Clean & Clear wash with this gel topical...I don't really remember what it was but I put it all over my face and it was a pretty big tube. :s

MemberMember
(@alcatraz)

Posted : 04/20/2014 4:00 pm

Mine was some regular face wash from the local health store...I'm thinking of changing though...is Cetaphil any good? I'm a 19 year old male, almost 20....acne around jaw, mouth and upper neck only.

MemberMember
(@aliceofwonderland)

Posted : 04/21/2014 12:30 pm

Mine was some regular face wash from the local health store...I'm thinking of changing though...is Cetaphil any good? I'm a 19 year old male, almost 20....acne around jaw, mouth and upper neck only.

Personally never tried Cetaphil, I recommend Avene Cleanance Gel, Very good for skin and widely available in stores. A bit expensive though..

MemberMember
(@miniatureflowerchild)

Posted : 04/21/2014 8:01 pm

oh gosh!

i'm pretty sure my first face wash was that gross " pink grapefruit " crap by neutrogena. i remember it doing nothing for my skin and i'm pretty sure i only used it because it was pink. I was only 12 & i didn't know anything back then but oh my god that stuff is so gross and doesn't even help acne.