Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JessicaKeen20

Week 7 On The Regimen, Still Getting Some Acne

Hello! So I have been on the regimen for about 7.5 weeks now, and my face has definitely improved! Right now the biggest thing I am struggling with are the marks leftover from previous acne. I have added in AHA though, so hopefully that will help. I am still getting about 1 new bump a day. Most of them are small and either go away in a couple days, or are easily removed. Two days ago I did have a very large bump that came up out of nowhere, in the matter of like 30 minutes, but I was able to "get rid" of it after my evening shower, and now it is healing nicely. So I guess my question is, is there still hope that I can become completely clear, or is it possible that this is as good as it is going to get? I have a trip coming up on May 2nd, and I was REALLLLY hoping to be able to feel somewhat comfortable without makeup for the whole weekend... I may just deal with it anyway if I can, but I was really hoping that I could do it, and not feel horrible.

Thanks in advance for any advice or feedback!

Edited by JessicaKeen20