Accutance Log

MemberMember
(@randomcen)

Posted : 04/17/2014 4:58 am

I will be doing this weekly as long as i remember :D .

Im starting accutance and would like to share with you guys .

Just started this month though not too much of changes .

Week 1

Im taking 10 mg per every other day

with using a clindoxyl every night . Seeing no differences in the first week , still putting the clindoxyl every night .

Week 2

Now taking 10 mg a day Doctor said to take 10 mg everyday if i have no dry lips which is not happening

Lower forehead acne decrease alot , and redness of my cheek acne decreased . Not sure whether is accutance or clindoxyl .

Week 3 which is this week right now 17/4/2014

Having maybe i would think is IB? more on my chin and right cheek . Seeing no difference and now im having dry lips , feeling sleepy more but i like sleeping more though . Lower forehead remain same Upper forehead with a bumps. Overall my face is still like .... unbearable .

I may share some photos if it gets better though . Although it got 100000% better from seeing derm 2 months ago but still quite severe

I would update this weekly :D

MemberMember
(@randomcen)

Posted : 04/18/2014 3:05 am

Week 4 day 18

Have no idea how accutance gonna make these bumps go away though o.o feeling desperate . Still taking 10 mg a day no changes so far . Except for 4-5 new pimples not those serious kind , the normal ones which is annoying enough to add . Still hoping accutance would take effect soon , Very glad that my forehead is a lot better since i just cut my hair .Not much changes of the side effects . Guess taking 10 mg a day is gonna take longer than expected . Derm say i will be on a 3 month course not sure if his gonna increase the dosage the next time i visit him though .Hope is my survival

Maybe i would even update it quite frequently :S want to keep note of my face either

MemberMember
(@randomcen)

Posted : 04/19/2014 9:48 pm

Week 4 day 20

My forehead is finally clear the bumps on my forehead is gone like finally after 1-2 months .. The bumps on my cheeks isn't ready to be pop or showing signs of going away . Just touching them hurts . Finally have another side effect , nosebleed in the middle of the night well not much of a issue

MemberMember
(@randomcen)

Posted : 04/21/2014 2:19 am

Day 21

Worst of all =.= just when school started 4 red bumps appear at my cheeks =.= and another 2 on my chin ..... so depressing . Well when i was playing game on my phone one of my friend say u have pimples and u still play games ? .....

MemberMember
(@randomcen)

Posted : 04/23/2014 7:40 am

Day 23

No changes so far . well i have cystic on both my cheeks and my acne on my chin dried up

MemberMember
(@randomcen)

Posted : 06/11/2014 3:47 am

Well I thought it was futile to say it every day . o.o Well this is my 3rd month taking Day 101? i guess im at 101 day . My cyst are so much smaller after a cortisone shot and of course i will say forehead is completely clear .. except obviously acne mark and 1-2 scar .... and my cheek acne are not so obvious compared to a few months ago and still lots of acne marks ... my left temple of my face has acne filled with a lot of blood and still slowly going away and on the right side yep its clear .. more acne on my left side of my face . Derm said that after 6 more week and no more cyst he would focus on getting the acne residue away . Cant wait for time to pass faster