Notifications
Clear all

I Could Use Some Help 🙁

MemberMember
(@eruiz125)

Posted : 04/16/2014 6:35 pm

Okay so recently (past 3 weeks) I've been breaking out like crazy! These little white pimple all over. I am on a regimen provided by my derm and I've been on it for quite sometime. I wash my face 2x daily and in the morning apply clindamyacin gel, then sunscreen, and lastly I moisturize. At night I wash my face and then apply 2.5% benzoyl peroxide from the regimen on here, and lastly I moisturize. My diet is good not much fast food or fried foods. I drink vitamin a&e and I have for about a year now. I've also taken antibiotics and still manage to break out, my derm says my acne is only mild. I drink 2 liters of water and try not to touch my skin at all. I don't wear make up (only eyeliner and mascara). However, I still manage to breakout so much! And not to mention how oily my skin gets. Do you guys have any tips for me? What can I try or do to stop my oily skin and breakouts :(

MemberMember
(@aerine)

Posted : 04/16/2014 7:35 pm

How long have you been on this regemen from the derm??? Wether your acne is mild or severe usually a derm will change the regimen if its unable to treat your acne.

MemberMember
(@eruiz125)

Posted : 04/16/2014 7:40 pm

Since I was 17 and I'm almost 21

I used to be on epiduo and a couple months ago I switched to the regimens benzoyl peroxide from acne.org

MemberMember
(@eruiz125)

Posted : 04/21/2014 7:47 pm

Nope

MemberMember
(@supersloan)

Posted : 04/22/2014 1:28 pm

I would recommend against the salicylic acid wash. It doesn't stay on your skin long enough to be effective. Interesting article about it here [removed]

MemberMember
(@eruiz125)

Posted : 04/25/2014 3:46 pm

Yeah I have tried salicylic acid before and it didn't do much. I already take vitamin a & e. I'm going to start with vitamin d, I heard it helps reduce oil. I'm pretty sure my problem is hormonal but if wouldn't go on BC any time soon.