Anyone Tried Zo Med...

Notifications
Clear all

Anyone Tried Zo Medical Products By Zein Obagi?

MemberMember
(@pache4321)

Posted : 04/16/2014 2:15 am

okay so i went to a new derm and she recommended me this line of products which cost a lot! i didn't buy it yet cos i still have my old regimen. it's from obagi too but it's his old line, i think. it's called clenziderm. his new line consist of:

• Offects Exfoliating Cleanser
  • Offects Exfoliating Polish
  • Offects TE-Pads Acne Pore Treatment
  • BIO-SULFUR MASQUE
  • sunblock

it costs about 400usd and the derm said it can be used for 5 months. idk if i should buy it. any comments on this?

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 04/16/2014 4:39 am

okay so i went to a new derm and she recommended me this line of products which cost a lot! i didn't buy it yet cos i still have my old regimen. it's from obagi too but it's his old line, i think. it's called clenziderm. his new line consist of:

• Offects Exfoliating Cleanser
  • Offects Exfoliating Polish
  • Offects TE-Pads Acne Pore Treatment
  • BIO-SULFUR MASQUE
  • sunblock

it costs about 400usd and the derm said it can be used for 5 months. idk if i should buy it. any comments on this?

dont buy any product out there just let your skin breathe

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 04/16/2014 8:36 am

I would not buy that. Especially not for $400! I'd just get some over the counter products or the acne.org regimen. Even some of the most expensive prescription acne creams do not cost $400.

MemberMember
(@hope7)

Posted : 04/16/2014 11:53 am

Hi

My daughter has used the exfoliating cleanser and polish. She bought them from her (previous) dermatologist when he recommended them. She found both of them irritated her skin and did not help her acne, mind you she was also using Epiduo at the time and maybe it was too much so she discontinued using them after a couple of months.

About 4 months ago she started Dan's Regimen and has great success, her skin is 90% clear. Now she uses a cleanser and moisturizer from the drug store and Dan's bp which adds up to about $40.

I'm not saying it won't work for you, maybe if you are not using any prescription creams/gels it will be fine but the high price doesn't seem to guarantee results.

Good luck.

MemberMember
(@crab76)

Posted : 04/17/2014 9:38 pm

I use these products and they are AMAZING! Love them!! The Te-pads are the best ever and really clear your pores out. They are like a resurfacing salicylic pad.

LOVE LOVE Obagi!

But you still need Retin A! It's is the most important thing you need to add to this regimine. If it's too much to use every day then it's ok... just use it a couple nights a week to build a tolerance. Even 2-3 nights a week is better than nothing. And spot treat with Benzol Peroxide. :)

Oh and that price seems high. I think maybe ur Dr ripped u off. Cuz the Acne kit which is the cleanser, polish, te-pads, & mask is only $140. Not sure what SPF u got sold but can't imagine it being more than like $50-60. hmmmmmm

Here is the link for the acne kit & price.

https://shop.zoskinhealth.com/zoskinhealth/acne-prevention-andtreatment-program

MemberMember
(@pache4321)

Posted : 05/02/2014 12:12 pm

hi thank you for all your replies about your opinions and experiences about those products. I don't have that much money to buy so i won't and besides i still have my clenziderm kit but what worries me is that my acne is slowly but surely coming back. I've been through 2 courses of accutane already and it frustrates me that i still get acne even though i cut all sugar, gluten and avoid high glycemic foods.