Notifications
Clear all

Tca Cross For Shallow Ice Pick/boxcar?

MemberMember
(@cs99)

Posted : 04/15/2014 1:43 pm

Hi,

I have a few little indents scattered on my left cheek, but the most bothersome are two that are rather shallow, but right below my under eye area, so they feel very noticeable.

I can't catch them very well with a camera but they are noticeable in real life.

I am considering TCA cross on them, but I wonder if TCA will make them worse if they are shallow, or show great improvement because of it? Anyone try TCA on a shallow ice pick scar?

Also, I put boxcar in the title because I am unsure if they are very very small boxcars, but it seems more like they are icepick to me

MemberMember
(@aurevoir771)

Posted : 04/15/2014 3:26 pm

Skin underneath eyes are very thin and sensitive. For that reason alone, please don't do TCA Cross under your eyes.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 04/15/2014 3:35 pm

Skin underneath eyes are very thin and sensitive. For that reason alone, please don't do TCA Cross under your eyes.

i have them under my eyes but a little bit more down and i had no problems ?

but yeah they dont work on boxcar scars only icepick

MemberMember
(@cs99)

Posted : 04/15/2014 3:40 pm

It is on my cheek, below what qualifies as the under eye area

And I guess I am going to get a consultation, I hope the technician will know what kind of scar I have and whether or not it is appropriate for TCA cross!

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 04/15/2014 5:00 pm

>

It is on my cheek, below what qualifies as the under eye area

And I guess I am going to get a consultation, I hope the technician will know what kind of scar I have and whether or not it is appropriate for TCA cross!

not really , the clinic that i went to wanted to put some tca cross in my shallow boxcar scars and i knew it was just going to make it wider and look worst so i told them not to do those spots but its up to you