Notifications
Clear all

Are You Kidding Me?

MemberMember
(@tomwantshelp)

Posted : 04/15/2014 10:19 am

So, as my acne ends its phase after beginning to slowly fade months ago, I suddenly get seborrheic dermatitis right where my acne used to be...GREAT.Now, I have not seen a professional to check what it is but it's pretty much a typical looking case, outwards from my laugh lines and stopping abruptly. It's not a bad case but its still very frustrating because I just conquered one ailment on that area and now I have another, apparently untreatable one? Way to throw a curveball at me, skin.

MemberMember
(@avada-kedavra-acne)

Posted : 04/15/2014 1:22 pm

Well i guess theres something tazorac that is supposed to prevent new breakouts from forming. Its quite drying, but its like a chemical exfolant (kinda) and it shrinks your pores in your skin or something like that.

MemberMember
(@toxicblondy)

Posted : 04/18/2014 8:10 am

Could you post a picture of it? Or could you please take a look at this picture and tell me if it looks anything like yours? I am convinced it is not regular acne, because it ALWAYS appears on my laugh line

MemberMember
(@hopedieslast)

Posted : 05/03/2014 1:57 am

there are ways to control it , check the seborrheic dermatitis thread, hygiene plays a huge role in Seborrheic Dermatitis, i have it myself for 10 years now

MemberMember
(@hopheynananey)

Posted : 06/05/2014 1:07 pm

I have absolutely the same story. First it was acne which then turned into seborrhoeic dermatitis. I always cared much about my skin condition and have no idea how it all could happen. I decided not to try anything from those drastic methods as Roacuttan as have already heard a lot that it improves the skin but affects the health, as well. What I do: had to stop using cosmetics at all, do facilas with some new Israeli brand called Anna Lotan (was recommended by my friend who had huge acne vulgaris issues and got rid off it with this cosmetics) So, I hope that maybe it will work with my Seborrhoeic dermatitis (fingers crossed as I'm really sick and tired to suffer all these skin problems). I had 4 treatments and of course, it's too early to talk about the results but the effect that I have just after the treatment is awesome. Skin feels much better, it's relieved and smooth and moistured and looks fresh even the day after. Have read about this Barbados line which my beatician uses...rather good reports, must say. We'll see.

MemberMember
(@tyler-r)

Posted : 07/29/2014 10:10 pm

Just look up anti-fungal treatments on google for Seb Derm. Look up the natural ones too. Also modify your diet as Seb Derm has been known to be caused by a yeast in the stomach and poor food digestion. Just search the web and you will find answers.