Notifications
Clear all

Super Cop 2X Serum/cream - Yay Or Nay

MemberMember
(@taurus_girl)

Posted : 04/14/2014 2:41 pm

I have been researching Copper Peptides and I noticed a lot of people reported almost immediate improvement of scars, most likely because of the swelling. A few people then reported that overall it hasn't made much difference, however, most of the posts are quite old. Because the posts are quite old, and therefore, the hype has died down, I was wondering what people think of these now??

I was dermarolling / needling / TCA Cross a few years ago for over a year and after doing tons of research, I ruled out copper peptides, but I can't for the life of me, remember why?!! But I'm hoping to start saline injections and suction regime this week and I'm wondering whether to include copper peptides...

MemberMember
(@dudleydoright)

Posted : 04/14/2014 6:37 pm

I tried it in combination with dermarolling and I was not impressed.

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 04/14/2014 6:48 pm

Don't let one opinion decide for you. I say you should go ahead and use them

MemberMember
(@dudleydoright)

Posted : 04/14/2014 8:23 pm

To show the kind of guy I am here is the link to their forums. http://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 04/14/2014 9:09 pm

i been using super cp serum and i dont even know if its doing anything lol but it doesnt break me out or anything

MemberMember
(@dudleydoright)

Posted : 04/15/2014 5:41 am

I had no problem tolerating it, although it did sting a little bit because I used it after rolling.