Bp Changing Skin Co...

Notifications
Clear all

Bp Changing Skin Colour What?

MemberMember
(@pizzafaceboy)

Posted : 04/13/2014 3:08 pm

I have used bp for 4 weeks now only at night and i have intense peeling on my fore head and it gave my forehead a really dark tan/ with breaks of white patches? IT LOOKS HORRID! My god it looks like i peeled from a sun burn! I NEED ADVICE

MemberMember
(@hope7)

Posted : 04/13/2014 3:23 pm

Did you start with small amounts of BP and work up gradually? Some people even start with using it every other day to get their skin used to it.

Have you been using a decent amount of moisturizer?

MemberMember
(@pizzafaceboy)

Posted : 04/13/2014 5:28 pm

No i actually started with alot of bp, i didn't work it up gradually . Btw after i shower my face is PEELED. like sand paper so i dump 2 buckets of acne.org mosturizer on my face. I am planning to stop using bp for atleast a month. Do you think my face pigment change is permannet :( tears..

MemberMember
(@hope7)

Posted : 04/13/2014 5:39 pm

It sounds like a good idea to stop using the BP until your forehead calms down (it probably won't take a month). Just use a gentle cleanser and moisturize your skin for now. I am not a doctor but you probably just over did it and your skin became irritated.

Then if you decide to start the Regimen again just start slowly and gradually work up to the full amount of BP over a few weeks.

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 04/13/2014 5:40 pm

I think others on here have said that the acne.org moisturizer turned their face tan. Stop applying the BP for a few days. I would also try switching moisturizers and use one with at least spf 15 for during the day, the BP can make your skin sensitive to burning from the sun. I use the oil control moisturizer from cetaphil.