Notifications
Clear all

The Positivity Thread

MemberMember
(@adayinthelife)

Posted : 04/13/2014 6:16 am

Hi Guys, I remember their being something like this a while ago on acne.org but I can't seem to find it so I figured I'd start my own. It can't hurt to have more positive topics on here. Anyway, I have been through a lot in the last year or so with my skin and I have experienced a lot of things on the way, things that make me who I am today. Right now my skin isn't great, but the struggles I have gone through over the last year have been meaningful regardless. Sometimes we need something in our lives to shake us up and put things back into perspective. If you had clear skin and felt depressed about the way you look, going through Acne can lead you to just being happy with yourself, it's a transformative experience with many ups and downs, good days and bad, dark times and great times, the emotional roller coaster you go through will strengthen you and shape you. Sure, it would be good if the universe picked an easier way to challenge us, one that made it easier to go about our day but that just isn't the way it is. Idealy this thread could be somewhere to go to once a day to help inspire you to keep going.