Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well I just took my first FIVE roaccutane capsules and within about an hour, dry lips, not bad but enough for me to apply some chapstick. I'm currently on 70mg per day I take 3 x 20mg, 2 x 5mg adding up to the total of 70mg. But yeah I will be updating this thread weekly with all the details of new breakouts and side effects.

Edited by J4CKF1NCH

Okay so its been 2 weeks since I've first started accutane; I dried up within the first 2 or 3 days; my lips did too. I've also had some aching in my lower back, nothing I couldn't cope with also I've got a really dry scalp but other than that the side effects are nothing I can't handle. The down side now; I have broken out quite bad 4 - 5 new zits all on my right jawline, neck, cheek. To cope with the dryness I'm using 'clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel' morning and night right after I wash my face; as for my cracked lips I've been using aquaphor 3 times a day and I carry a lipsol stick round with me all day to keep my lips moist. But I wanna ask a question, I have blackheads; a lot all over my nose and spreading over the inner parts of my cheeks and I was just wondering if accutane would work for these?