Notifications
Clear all

Bumps On Face? What Is It?

MemberMember
(@livefreealways)

Posted : 04/08/2014 11:41 am

I have these bumps on my face that you can only really see when the light hits the side of my face, but when the light is directly in the front of my face it doesnt look bumpy????????

How do i get rid of them and get smooth looking skin in any light? without irritating my face further?

MemberMember
(@krissy990)

Posted : 04/08/2014 4:31 pm

Hey there, sounds like you have clogged pores or closed comedones. Those are like flesh colored bumps that are clogged pores or build up of sebum. As for getting rid of them just hear that Mandelic acid helps. I just ordered a peel from MUAC so well see. But basically those are pores that need to be exfoliated and cleaned out. I have the same issue :(.

MemberMember
(@david-lortscher)

Posted : 04/10/2014 1:25 pm

I agree with Krissy. Other things that can help with clogged pores are salicylic acid and Retin-A (although this is only available with Rx).

MemberMember
(@quetzlcoatl)

Posted : 04/10/2014 5:48 pm

These things have been impossible for me to get rid of. Topical retinoids help to some extent. An actual soap - not one of these non-soap cleansers - also helps. I did not find salicylic or glycolic acid to be effective at all.

MemberMember
(@livefreealways)

Posted : 04/11/2014 2:12 pm

ive tried salicylic acid in cleansers and topicals and dont seem to work..and when i exfoliate i get red irritated skin so im not sure what to do?

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 04/11/2014 8:51 pm

I have them too....they come and go.